What's new

Xikar Ash Can

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that have used this: Does resting the cigar on its ash and in the can effect the burn of the cigar. Does it tend to go out quicker while it is resting down in the can (possibly from less airflow)?

Been looking for somehting to use on the golf course for sometime now, was sort of dissapointed in most of the items ive tried so far. This might be just what I need!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Notes from the creator of the Ultimate Cigar Ashtray/Xikar Ash Can:

• 100% Stainless Steel… will last for a LONG time & won’t melt like plastic cupholder ashtray;

• Stainless Steel Resting Plate allows ash to fall thru and keeps cigar clean above ash bowl;

• Vertical resting of cigar within Retaining Ring works better than trying to get cigar to sit horizontally in a moving vehicle (Automobile, Golf Cart, Boat, Motorcycle [w/ fairing] or RV);

• Spiral Conical Basket is to hold a cigar when it gets down to the last third (nub); otherwise it falls into the can and you have to fish it out;

• Enough airflow inside can to allow cigar to stay lit (resting vertically) while hitting a golf shot or taking a phone call in your car;

• Cigar foot does not get damaged resting vertically. However, Resting Plate has enough texture to allow for “cleaning” old ash before re-lighting;

• Outdoors – wind will not blow ashes from ash bowl below Resting Plate;

I designed this product basically for smoking in my car and in the golf cart. I write this because some guys have asked about preserving their 2-inch ash or resting the cigar horizontally – those concerns are for sitting in a leather chair drinking a malted beverage out of a proper glass, not for smoking in your car or cart drinking a coffee out of a paper cup or beer out of a can. Any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at michael@ultimatecigarashtray.com... Thanks and remember: “A cigar in the morning and the day will be your friend” - Michael

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I got one from Hendy and love mine even though I never smoke in my car. I brought it with me to Nicaragua with the BOTL group last year and it was a lifesaver as we all used it in the van drives. I took it on the beaches afterwards too. I bring it with me on trips so I can smoke wherever I go and have an ashtray with a cover so I don't feel bad leaving a cigar butt and ash. I took it with me on my last trip to Mexico, Canada etc with no problems going through security.

A great accessory to have!