What's new

Xikar Differences (FYI)

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I get the question "What are the differences between all the Xikar models?" a lot, so I thought I post this up:

They all have the same exact blades, the only difference are the finishes used for the handles.

All "Xi" cutter blades are made of high quality 440 stainless steel with an HRC of 57.
All "Xi" cutters will cut a 54 ring gauge cigar in half. Depending on how much cap you cut, they will cut up to a 58 ring gauge cigar.
All Xikar products come with the Xikar lifetime warranty.

Xi MSRP: $59.99

Aluminum bodies in Titanium, Black, Gold, Silver, Red & Blue

Xi2 MSRP: $39.99

Nylon fiberglass bodies in Bloodstone, Granite, Lapis Blue, Malachite Green & Noir Black

Xi3 MSRP: $79.99

Wood finished bodies in Redwood, Beechwood, Zebrawood
Titanium Nitride coated bodies in Multi-color Spectra & STK Black
"Tech" rubberize body

Xi3 Exotic MSRP: $99.99

Exotic wood finished bodies in Amboina Burl, Bocote & Cocobolo

Xi3 Mammoth MSRP: $299.99

10,000 year old mammoth's tusks

Xi3 Havana MSRP: $299.99

Parisian artist begins by fashioning handles of French maple wood to fit the Xi3 body. He then hand paints the handles in one of five vibrant colors, including green, yellow, red, blue and black.

I hope this helps and happy smoking my friends!

~Mark

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the info, Mark. I gotta tell you, though, I still love that Palio I got from ya, buddy!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
i do love my spectra! freaking hard coating!! doubles as my bottle opener, and not a scratch on it!!
I was tottally going to buy that one, until the girl who lights our smokes at the lounge got one. Ever since then it's appeared to pink/girly to me. but now that it doubles as a bottle opener, It has just gained a little more manliness. It may be back on my need to buy list.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I now run Xikar... and Damn it, I want that "mammoth tusk" too! The cutters work flawlessly but just to pull out the "tusk" would be most cool.. :agreesmil