What's new

Xikar HC and cutters

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xikar good stuff.jpg

Got some goodies that I plan to use tonight. That's the Xi1 cutter ($60). I used it and it's like a scalpel.
And I can't wait to use the X8 cutter. 64 ring gauge.
And the HC cigars should be good as soon as they thaw. Wisconsin. 10 degrees.
Freezing rain. Snow. Hail. 25 mph winds. Lovely.

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again you make me madly jealous!!

Nice haul man... Seriously nice
This is a first. No one has been jealous of me before. Not lately anyway.
It's the first really good cutter I've ever had. Man, I could cut my heart out with this thing. Xikar has been berry, berry good to me.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
Well consider yourself fully and truly the target of envy! I couldn't live without my Xikar cutter, and those cigars are some deeeeee-licious sticks! Someone's treatin' ya right!

I have a Xikar Xi3 (Amboina burl, absolutely gorgeous) and a Xikar X8 in plain black... They're both phenomenal, and the X8 makes for a handy cigar stand when the B&M ashtray is packed! They both cut like vorpal (Yes.. Yes I do love Xikar.)

Mild disclaimer: I've been accused of bias... I don't love Xikar because I plug them... I plug Xikar because I love them :thumbsup:

Again, sweet haul. Enjoy them happily brother!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Definately a nice haul there my brother, enjoy them all! :thumbsup:

I actually prefer the HC Colorado's myself! :cbig:

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well consider yourself fully and truly the target of envy! I couldn't live without my Xikar cutter, and those cigars are some deeeeee-licious sticks! Someone's treatin' ya right!

I have a Xikar Xi3 (Amboina burl, absolutely gorgeous) and a Xikar X8 in plain black... They're both phenomenal, and the X8 makes for a handy cigar stand when the B&M ashtray is packed! They both cut like vorpal (Yes.. Yes I do love Xikar.)

Mild disclaimer: I've been accused of bias... I don't love Xikar because I plug them... I plug Xikar because I love them :thumbsup:

Again, sweet haul. Enjoy them happily brother!
Amen to that brother.
I don't take on clients that I don't like their product. I have a reputation, small, but I have one and no one would read me if I wrote nice things about crap cigars. So I get accused of being a shill all the time. I don't care anymore because I know the truth.
I've turned down clients when they try to get me to write about crap cigars they can't sell. I tell them that I'm not here to turn a pumpkin into pumpkin pie. I'm here to enhance the reputation of a good cigar. At that point, possible clients melt into the wood work and go away. I'm cheap but I can't be bought.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The Criollos are my favorite of the line, too. Same blend as the Xikar Defiance, if you ever happen to run across some of those.

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Criollos are my favorite of the line, too. Same blend as the Xikar Defiance, if you ever happen to run across some of those.
Where did you hear about the "Defiance?" I checked the Xikar web site and there is no mention of that blend. Just the three: Criollo, and Habano Colorado, Connecticut Shade.