What's new

Xikar lighters

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for a new lighter and cigar page has some good deals currently. Does anyone have experience with the following?
Xikar vitara
Xikar pulsar
Xikar ELX

These are the 3 I narrowed it down to for these reasons
Double or triple flame
Built in punch cutter
Covered top

All suggestions are welcome!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anyone looking for a table lighter I really like my Vertigo Big Buddha quad flame $34 at Amazon. Think I got mine at one of the auction sites Large reservoir and hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it, has a punch. Fits in the hand real well. I tend to misplace small carry along lighters so I buy the cheapest I can expecting to leave them somewhere.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar page occasionally runs a really good Xikar deal. 3 for $30 or something like that.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have 2 Xicar lighters and they have given me nothing but problems so I quit using them probably 8 years ago. I have read others experienced the same. I almost exclusively use a BIC.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haven't spent over $5 on a lighter for over 10 years. Sub $2 Eagle on eBay, $4.99 torches from Ace.

I have a drawer full of useless Xikar, Colibri and other pricey lighters that crapped out long before they justified their price tag.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you want a lighter that is quality and won't crap out on you I suggest you look at S.T. Dupont Hooked. It is their new entry line of lighters. I picked one up when I was in Vegas at the PCA and it has not missed a start up yet. It is a little bit more then Xikar but it is hard to beat the quality of Dupont.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was gifted a Xikar Tactical (Bloodwood again) and I love it. Powerful single flame. Lights every time. Fuel windows, etc.