What's new

Xikar Pipeline lighter?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Anyone use one of these? It's beautiful, and I almost pulled the trigger but thought I'd ask for input first.

Thoughts?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I think I have the one you are referring too, I use it as both a butane soft flame for cigars and for my pipe, but have only had it for a couple months. So far my only complaint is the fuel tank is pretty small so when using it for cigars I have to refill it more often.

EDIT: lol, one minute too late

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I think I have the one you are referring too, I use it as both a butane soft flame for cigars and for my pipe, but have only had it for a couple months. So far my only complaint is the fuel tank is pretty small so when using it for cigars I have to refill it more often.

EDIT: lol, one minute too late
lol, thanks John. Glad it didn't suck! This will be a pipes-only lighter, so cool. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Wow, you lasted 10 minutes. I'm trying to be funny, but I've done the same thing. Hope you enjoy the lighter.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have had mine for about 6 months and love it!
The biggest benefit for me has been that not only does it stay lit with one flick but after a healthy time lit you shut the cap and the whole lighter hasn't heated up! It can go right back in my pocket for next use
I have found that the tank will suck in ALOT more fluid if it is cold so i typically will drain. fill. drain and final fill to get the most butane i can into the tank.

Enjoy! Short of a corona im yet to find a lighter i like better!