What's new

Xmas sales

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feel like I need to go sit in a circle and get help. In fact, everytime the doorbell rings I swear the intervention people are there. But, as you say there are so many good deals right now.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I didn't abuse the button at all, wanted to, but with the humidor build and saving up for a HDTV, I just had to back away from the keyboard/mouse. Although I have to admit, I did make a mental list of what I'd have bought, and daymn it was nice.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
yeah, I've seen some deals almost too incredible to pass up, but I'm flat broke! It's almost tempting to buy some of those really good specials as investments and sell them back with some age on them.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I need help!
The best way to quit is by giving up everything you have just bought. If you can't enjoy them then you will be less tempted to buy them. And since I'm interested in seeing you all recover, I will volunteer to keep your all cigars you have recently bought. The quicker to send them the quicker your recovery.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
The best way to quit is by giving up everything you have just bought. If you can't enjoy them then you will be less tempted to buy them. And since I'm interested in seeing you all recover, I will volunteer to keep your all cigars you have recently bought. The quicker to send them the quicker your recovery.
:tongueout :rofl:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy crap, cuban cigars are expensive in Cuba. I always had the idea that they were dirt cheap down there. This website definitely makes me feel better about how much money I spend on 'em out here in Kuwait. Thanks jordon!

Jose

here is a link to the most recent Cuban prices. the prices are kept up to date by a group of Canadians who travel to Cuba several times a year.

http://marty.514crew.com/cigarprices.html

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Holy crap, cuban cigars are expensive in Cuba. I always had the idea that they were dirt cheap down there. This website definitely makes me feel better about how much money I spend on 'em out here in Kuwait. Thanks jordon!

Jose
Those prices are pretty cheap. Plus with the euro increases they have become even more expensive (granted, compared to the overpriced cigars we have over here, the term expensive is left for interpretation). If you are getting them for less that this site, you might want to double check they are authentic. I have heard that about 90% of the “CC” sold are counterfeits, then again you know what they say about statistics (especially those you’ve heard second hand). Nonetheless, there are a lot of fakes out there so if you’re not purchasing from a LCDH be very cautious.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, the ones I've gotten my hands on out here are from reputable places, so I'm not too worried about them being fakes. When I say that they're expensive down on the little island, I pictured a 20 dollar stick in the US costing no more than a few bucks in the cigar's native land. Boy was I way off.

Perfect example of what we pay out here: One of my employees just bought a 2 year old box of 25 Punch Coronation Tubos for 45KD which is $162 US. The cigar price page shows the box worth $127 US in Cuba, and Cuban Lou's has 'em for $145 US.

I'm learning so much from you guys. Thanks a million!

Jose

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well, the ones I've gotten my hands on out here are from reputable places, so I'm not too worried about them being fakes. When I say that they're expensive down on the little island, I pictured a 20 dollar stick in the US costing no more than a few bucks in the cigar's native land. Boy was I way off.

Perfect example of what we pay out here: One of my employees just bought a 2 year old box of 25 Punch Coronation Tubos for 45KD which is $162 US. The cigar price page shows the box worth $127 US in Cuba, and Cuban Lou's has 'em for $145 US.

I'm learning so much from you guys. Thanks a million!

Jose

Ok, I got the impression that you might have been buying things like Cohibas Siglo VI's for $150 (you know the special edition in the glass top box )when you said they were more expensive than you thought. CL's is probably a good reference on price.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn't abuse the button at all, wanted to, but with the humidor build and saving up for a HDTV, I just had to back away from the keyboard/mouse. Although I have to admit, I did make a mental list of what I'd have bought, and daymn it was nice.
After looking a a bazillion HDTVs at Costco and Circuit City and Best Buy and every online store imaginable I finally got a Samsung 40" 65-series 1080P with the glossy screen day before yesterday (for my early Christmas present). Watched the Bears-Redskins with a whole bunch of friends last night, but it's still SD as the satellite guy comes next Thursday to upgrade the system, (including the DVR) to HiDef. Can't wait. My wife was with me in the store looking at a side by side display of SD and HiDef and she (who is normally a techno-"what do ya need THAT for" kind of gal) pointed to the HD and said, "get that." I love that girl. :kiss:

I wish I could have the TV where I smoke, but that's not going to happen. Oh well. I'm still happy as a clam.

Oh, and just bought a bunch of sticks for Chrstmas presents, so I haven't quite backed away from the keyboard yet. But they're not all for me :tonguerol