What's new

YABI (yet another boring introduction)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings!

I hereby and forthwith would like to introduce myself. I hail from a tribe of carbon based life form stranded in the southeastern edge of a northwestern geographical entity that seems mostly to persist both in and out of the finer hallucinogenic states that a friend of a friend of a guy I used to know is able to obtain.

I spend my time being semi-gainfully employed and seeking out jalapeno pastries. I may or may not have once installed and used linux on a computer that did absolutely nothing to deserve it. I have never enjoyed a movie. I once went hitchhiking in a river. I refuse to negotiate with underground sprinklers. I fear no spatula, and enjoy quoting the Swedish chef. Bork.

Also, sometimes I ride motorcycles, and smoke cigars.

I have very little cigar experience, and am here mostly looking for knowledge and recommendations.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Wonko.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol I thought all the crazies were already here but I guess we just keep coming and hoarding lol.

Welcome from the great white north brother.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Should fit right in. You will probably give Hoshneer a run for his money in the wierd department. Welcome from Orlando.