What's new

Y'all are responsible for this! New 281e

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I lucked out and consider this a blessing esp. with the cooler getting too hot here in South Texas....found this for $100 on CL, brand new....drove to Houston to pick her up......way fun......the slope is real for anyway saying its not lol.....thanks to BOTL yet again on advice and looking out for their own...

still working on getting the smell out, newspaper in door open

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This addiction at its finest. The things you'll do! Like drive 3 1/2 hours! Haha!! I ordered a smaller cooler from Air-N-water but when it arrived Thursday it was a freaking fan!! So now I have to wait even longer to get my damn wineador set up!!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This addiction at its finest. The things you'll do! Like drive 3 1/2 hours! Haha!! I ordered a smaller cooler from Air-N-water but when it arrived Thursday it was a freaking fan!! So now I have to wait even longer to get my damn wineador set up!!
Join BOTL they said....it will be fun they said lol

sorry about your fan bro, they will handle it accordingly

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'll say the slope is real; I went 4 decades with a simple desk-top box. Joined BOTL got two tuppers, then moved into a 16btl. wineador: too small, now moving into it's 32btl. daddy. Enough already! Excellent snatch on that NewAir, is your Dad starting to figure out what he's in for?
I really do, I gave him a decent heads up too, still landed so I think he is ready lol

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I lucked out and consider this a blessing esp. with the cooler getting too hot here in South Texas....found this for $100 on CL, brand new....drove to Houston to pick her up......way fun......the slope is real for anyway saying its not lol.....thanks to BOTL yet again on advice and looking out for their own...

Awesome man!!!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0

If I had a hand in this then I don't even feel bad about it :angelic::angelic::angelic: