What's new

Y'all sucka heads are crazy!!!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
What's up everyone? What did I miss? Sorry I've been away for a while, things got busy over here and with all the new members here I got lost in the forum and had to put it aside for a while. I know I owe a few trader feedback and still owe a few bombs and will get caught up soon.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome back Jesse!!

I was just stalking your profile page the other day, wondering where the hell you have been. Good to have you back.

PS...Y'all are STILL crazy!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
yeah I have to do that by proxy again this year, you have it easy, you better do it :p

I see lots of likes from you, you are reading up. Awesome!

Glad you're back BTW
Yeah, trying to catch up on all the nonsense here. Great job on your woofador, I need to setup another one for the garage soon.

I'm not the only wiseguy here ! That's for sure !
In the last five months it's like a boatload of lunatics capsized off shore and they all paddled their way over here. :confused:
Yeah I can only imagine, I've got about 10 pages and 20K posts to read up on. I'll never catch up. haha

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
let me know if you want something for the front glass ;)
Yeah, trying to catch up on all the nonsense here. Great job on your woofador, I need to setup another one for the garage soon.

Yeah I can only imagine, I've got about 10 pages and 20K posts to read up on. I'll never catch up. haha

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I was thinking about heading up to your neck of the woods and just rolling around, looking for a dude who looks like Mona Lisa, with a cigar in his face... glad you're doing okay.