Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is anybody watching this game?

The damn gnats are insane! :stickbeat

Oh well, time for the 10th, Go Yankees!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Damn Yankees.
They didn't make it easy on themselves in the extra innings by continuing to put guys on base with one or no outs.

I think the gnats blew Joba's concentration which cost the Yankees the game. How's that for a first? Don't blame the players, coaches, or umps...blame the bugs.:thumbsup:

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Fire Joe Torre! Trade A-Rod and the GM needs to go too. Paying Roger Clemmens all that money and for what? An early exit as usual. And let A-Rod go too, with his no big game performing self!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
They didn't make it easy on themselves in the extra innings by continuing to put guys on base with one or no outs.

I think the gnats blew Joba's concentration which cost the Yankees the game. How's that for a first? Don't blame the players, coaches, or umps...blame the bugs.:thumbsup:
Yep, totally blew his concentration. That was very clear, and it didn't help that he had no post season experience on top of that. He was trying too hard.

But the gnats were bothering everyone, the Indians pitcher came out and got a 123 inning right after Joba. They won't use it as an excuse. And they shouldn't.

I still have faith though.

And I was waiting for the Arod comments to start, even if they are tongue in cheek. All of these Yankees fans that are going to boo Arod forget that without Arod, the Yankees are watching the playoffs just like us. They need to STFU and let him play.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Okay I'm biased here but come on how can you blame Arod!! I mean the entire Yankee team is being shut down by the Indians pitching!! I think the only player with more then 1 hit in this series so far for the Yanks is Abreu. Fausto was lights out last night and then in relief Perez has thrown 4 no hit shutout innings in 2 games!! Clevelands pen has been better the the Yankee pen so far.

If anyone kind of screwed up last night it was Wedge the Manager of the Indians. He had a runner on third with none out and with only one out on more then one occasion. He showed have possibly tried a squeeze to get the run across. He was lucky that they pulled it out in the 11th to finally win the game.
Even before that he got lucky that Jaba throw two wild pitches to put Sizemore in scoring position and then score on the second wild pitch.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
The Evil Empire has fallen. . .:thumbsup:

Note to self: call bookie for Cleveland/Boston odds. . .:hysterica

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Maybe George Steinbrenner should buy the gnats like he does everything else. Even if he did that they would still find a way to mess things up.

:rolling: :rolling:

Go SOX

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Maybe George Steinbrenner should buy the gnats like he does everything else. Even if he did that they would still find a way to mess things up.

:rolling: :rolling:

Go SOX
Uh, it's not like the Sawx don't spend boatloads of money on their players. Exhibit A: Matsuzake