What's new

Yanks vs. Sox this weekend!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Vasquez is sitting this one out so I expect a whooping is in store for the Bean town Bums on Friday when Phil Hughes takes the mound!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvte1qOgKVY"]YouTube- YANKEES OFFICIAL THEME SONG[/nomedia]

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
This should be an interesting weekend Mike!
Hopefully we can keep the injury Gods appeased. A Vestal virgin sacrifice might be in order, or the least the torching of a Mag 46!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Mike no matter what I will always hate the Yankees. that being said they are a damn good team and will probably destroy my beloved red sux. oops I mean sox

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Mike no matter what I will always hate the Yankees. that being said they are a damn good team and will probably destroy my beloved red sux. oops I mean sox
You know it's really too early in the season to get cocky or for that matter to give up on a team. The Red Sox are a quality organization and the team is chock full of talent, I haven't written them off yet neither should the Sox nation. I still think they've the best 1-2-3 punch in the league as far as starting rotation, not as much as I used to but still best IMO.

Seriously though I am amped about the kids playing so well for the Bombers. Cervelli, Pena, Gardner and Hughes have been a pleasure to watch. You hear the talk about Cano's hitting but it's his defensive play that's been most fun to watch.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have to pull for the Sox as a friend of mine became friends with J.D. Drew through his business and I was lucky enough to meet him a couple of times. Now when he played for the Cardinals I couldn't root for the Cardinals as they are in the Brewers division.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You know it's really too early in the season to get cocky or for that matter to give up on a team. The Red Sox are a quality organization and the team is chock full of talent, I haven't written them off yet neither should the Sox nation. I still think they've the best 1-2-3 punch in the league as far as starting rotation, not as much as I used to but still best IMO.
You are exactly right. Remember last year, the Yankees were not good at all the first couple months of the season and the Sox looked like they were going to steamroll to the WS. And don't forget about Tampa Bay, they look very tough too! Should be a fun year this year in the AL East!!