What's new

Yard Gar, Budget Stick, Car Gar

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
PDRs, especially the 1894 series Capa Mauduro.
Obsidian mini corona
Camacho maduro
Many of AJ's blends (Diesel UC, MOW Ruination, MOW Virtue, 5 Vegas Triple A, LH Core, LH barber pole).
Genesis Project (I could smoke these everyday)
Illusione "R"
MUWAT Bait Fish
Torano 1916
Torano 50 years
Oliva Inferno
All EP Carrillos

Oh, and I did pick up 50+ Camacho Triple Maddies from Auctioneer a couple months back for $3 and under. Does that make them budget cigars, or just a killer win (sac)?
Friggin killer win! Absolutely.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana
is the 5 Vegas "A" line an AJ Fernandez stick?
The AAA is AJ, reguar A is Nestor Plasencia. Miami is DPG.
Thanks for the info. Have an "A" Maduro 6x60 in the humi for the past 6 weeks. I need a spare 1.5 hours to spark that bad boy up.
Sorry I didnt respond sooner, I forgot and then when I saw this, I was reminded. I didn't know either and was going to do some research, Now I know also:)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If counting Cbid/CigarAuctioneer prices (I do, because that's where I get my cheapos)....here's $3 and under that I keep stocked in the yard/fishing gar cooler:

Nic 3K
EPC NWC Rob
G.A.R.
GH #5
Tierra del Sol Maduro Corona (no other size or wrapper is even smokeable, IMHO...but this one is a VERY good morning/coffee cigar) Buck and quarter apiece! Trust me on this one....lol
PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Madura Lancero - couple pennies over $3

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana
I agree, the 5 Vegas A are really good for 2-3$ per stick on cbid

I like the apotheosis and archetype

Discovered these in a plumpin maduro sampler and made them my main go to stick for the same yard, traffic, etc occasions where a pricier sick doesn't really fit

ChefBoyRG54

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Partgas super partagas
Por Larranaga pantelas
Quintero Brevard
Jose Piedra Brevas

If you go to $4 then for me its HUHC and its a wrap.

Pretty much any CC under 100 a box I find better than similarly priced NC offering.
The man has a point...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana
Thanks for the info. Have an "A" Maduro 6x60 in the humi for the past 6 weeks. I need a spare 1.5 hours to spark that bad boy up.
Sorry I didnt respond sooner, I forgot and then when I saw this, I was reminded. I didn't know either and was going to do some research, Now I know also:)
Life is busy my friend. It's amazing that during the 19 or so waking hours in a day I find it very difficult to find even an hour every so often just to have a cigar. Hence my screen name :sadstare:

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana

Discovered these in a plumpin maduro sampler and made them my main go to stick for the same yard, traffic, etc occasions where a pricier sick doesn't really fit

ChefBoyRG54
Yep, and there are very few higher price that I go back to like the ole 5 Vegas.. I do like em.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana
Life is busy my friend. It's amazing that during the 19 or so waking hours in a day I find it very difficult to find even an hour every so often just to have a cigar. Hence my screen name :sadstare:
19 hours? I know what ya mean, and I am in my slow time of year and about to get to the busy time:(

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
5 vegas are my go to yard work stick... although I've been lucky to get some good wins on OLIVA Conn and G Maduro on some of the auction sites and those work too...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana
19 hours? I know what ya mean, and I am in my slow time of year and about to get to the busy time:(
Cost of Living on Long Island is outrageous! Two full time jobs and still struggling to make ends meet.
Not looking for sympathy, plenty of brothers in similar or tougher situations. I'm blessed; but it would be nice to kick back, have a good cigar with some coffee or a Makers Mark and not worry how much work I need to get done.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I hear ya brother, work always seems to get in the way of a good cigar..... I try to find some time at the cabin and the porch swing when ever possible.
To the rest, I am sorry for hi jacking this post, now back to the yardgars topic;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
NP. I picked up a Don Lino because it was cheap and I was looking for a milder stick for a morning coffee smoke. After smoking I went back and bought a few more for $2.50 each.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
My fav's are;
5-vegas "A" series
Bahia Maduro
COA Brazillia
El Mejor Espresso
La Perla Maduro
La gloria cubana

ChefBoyRG54
Yep, and there are very few higher price that I go back to like the ole 5 Vegas.. I do like em.
They sure are surprisingly tasty. Very little burn issues also, even when sucking them down while cutting grass.

I got a box of them for some old golf clubs awhile back. Nothing like a dust collector in garage turning into something useful!!!

ChefBoyRG54

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I tell everyone this, listen! ROCKY PATEL NICARAGUAN.. i know, I know. Its the only patel ive had in years.... sometimes when I smoke one its all I want... its that good.

Also
La Riqueza no. 4 (mentioned earlier in the thread; +2)
La Grande Classe

or a smaller version of a stick you already enjoy
Avo Heritage Petite corona, around 4$ just as good as the larger one.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I hear amazing things about the Por Larrangas Pantelas but havent ever tried one.

Illusione Rothchildes are pretty good.
7-20-4 londres or dogwalker is a delicious smoke if you can find it under $4 each