What's new

Yeaaayyyyy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nah mate.. you are a mini and will always remain a mini ha ha... (just kidding of course).. I have no idea who named me the oz bomber?? and if that removes the moving up the "ranks"?? Maybe it is something I have to live with and live up to? :twisted:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Now we just have to find you a fitting Avatar for that esteemed title

Esteemed mostly because you are the only aussie that bombs... or the only aussie here... or maybe it's the swiss aussie combo... whatever

I'm confused now :?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Viper139 said:
The man is SWEDISH not Swiss. :lol:
We've already been over this with the "swiss miss" He got all sensitive and then bombed the hell out of a bunch of people because of that

It was fun poking the lion while it lasted :lol:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Newt said:
Viper139 said:
The man is SWEDISH not Swiss. :lol:
We've already been over this with the "swiss miss" He got all sensitive and then bombed the hell out of a bunch of people because of that

It was fun poking the lion while it lasted :lol:
Ha ha.. you americans are still all the same.. geography is not your forte'... with americans it is eihter within the states or it doesn't exist other than via rumour....

But I suspect that comes with believing you live in the best country on earth.. why go anywhere else or bother to learn of any where else????

(please note.. this is a continuing poking fun matter... and in no way should it be read as anti american if someone jumps in at this point... just some good hearted fun!)