What's new

Yeah, Yeah.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, yeah, it's cold. It's REALLY COLD. And we have all read 1,000 posts about how it sucks smoking out in the cold. And you know what, I'll give you all that.

But you know, sometimes, you just have to take the circumstances as they present themselves, and make the most of it. WE are BOTL's after all :). Today's picture is me doing just that... making the most of it - with my cigar.

Post your "I will not let winter beat me pictures" here!! Oh heck yeah lol!!

cold smoke two.jpg
Yeah no - it's not a $25 smoke :). But who cares? :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Burnin a joya dark corojo in the garage with the turkey frier lit for a little warmth in the -20 wyoming cold accomponied by old grandad 114 with gingerale. Cheers!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Burnin a joya dark corojo in the garage with the turkey frier lit for a little warmth in the -20 wyoming cold accomponied by old grandad 114 with gingerale. Cheers!
Nice!! A lovely slow burning stick with enough Vitamin N and body to keep you warm in this... the dead of winter :). Take a pick and enjoy!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I sure as hell won't be braving it out there anytime soon! Current temp in Warren: -7 on its way down to -10 with windchills hitting -35. All this while Anchorage A-Fucking-Laska is a comparitively toasty 33 degres. Plus, I'm a pussy what do you want me to say.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I sure as hell won't be braving it out there anytime soon! Current temp in Warren: -7 on its way down to -10 with windchills hitting -35. All this while Anchorage A-Fucking-Laska is a comparitively toasty 33 degres. Plus, I'm a pussy what do you want me to say.
Oh the irony! Come on man, it's not that bad. What's a little frostbite and permanent skin damage???

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Not sure if that was supposed to be a joke. Were you realy smoking a cigar going downhill on in inner tube with two young kids onboard?

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Laying here on the couch by my fireplace with a PDR Habano Sun Grown. Wife doesn't mind, most of the smoke is going up the chimney and she says it smells better than the litter box. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if that was supposed to be a joke. Were you realy smoking a cigar going downhill on in inner tube with two young kids onboard?
No it was no joke - why? You aren't one of those, "I know how to raise your family better than you do guys are you lol??"

To be perfectly honest, it was an act of vengeance.

It was my self appointed position to mind the top of the hill. All was good (apparently for me, but not my wife :) ). I was just sitting on the tube all nice like keeping my stick company watching the rest of the fam do their runs. After one of their runs, when my daughter got to the top of the hill, she jumped on. Why? I have no idea - I would imagine to egg me on to go down with her. Before I could get her off, my wife who was tired of going up and down with them, saw her opportunity and threw the boy on too and kicked the dang thing down the hill.

Yeah, it was no joke - I am sure the kids will survive to adulthood, but my cigar tunneled after that run. That kind of sucked lol!! :).

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
No it was no joke - why? You aren't one of those, "I know how to raise your family better than you do guys are you lol??"

To be perfectly honest, it was an act of vengeance.

It was my self appointed position to mind the top of the hill. All was good (apparently for me, but not my wife :) ). I was just sitting on the tube all nice like keeping my stick company watching the rest of the fam do their runs. After one of their runs, when my daughter got to the top of the hill, she jumped on. Why? I have no idea - I would imagine to egg me on to go down with her. Before I could get her off, my wife who was tired of going up and down with them, saw her opportunity and threw the boy on too and kicked the dang thing down the hill.

Yeah, it was no joke - I am sure the kids will survive to adulthood, but my cigar tunneled after that run. That kind of sucked lol!! :).
Bummer

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
oh hell no, HELL NO.

my front door is 8 feet from the driveway and my car has remote start.
you can have all that, be my guest!!!!!

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
and yes, I'm releaxing on the sofa watching netflix with the heat cranked burning a la riqueza, dreading the 3 seconds im going to be going from the house to the car in the AM.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Oh the irony! Come on man, it's not that bad. What's a little frostbite and permanent skin damage???
I know man, I'm such a little bitch about that kind of stuff. Ear lobes and the tip of your nose and fingers are the first to go. But who really needs those anyway? Sure, I might be hideously disfigured but at least I enjoyed my smoke and that'll keep me warm enough. (figuratively)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
18 degrees at the RV tonight. Threw on my battery operated heated hunting vest, and started a roaring camp fire. I didn't know how long I would be able to hack it, so I grabbed a cheapie EPC Maddie rob, in case I had to toss it half way through. The fire was so warm, that I had to back away a few times. It was so nice out there that I should have grabbed something better. If I had my thermal coveralls, I could have probably stayed out for a couple smokes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18 degrees at the RV tonight. Threw on my battery operated heated hunting vest, and started a roaring camp fire. I didn't know how long I would be able to hack it, so I grabbed a cheapie EPC Maddie rob, in case I had to toss it half way through. The fire was so warm, that I had to back away a few times. It was so nice out there that I should have grabbed something better. If I had my thermal coveralls, I could have probably stayed out for a couple smokes.
Nice :)!!!