What's new

Yellow Jackets, Candles, Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my apartment has been having a yellow jacket problem as of late. I've tried exterminating them to the best of my abilities and from here Im going to keep trying to ward them off. Apparently they hate the smell of mint, so Im thinking a mint candle. What do y'all think about smoking while also having a mint candle burning? Do you think it would negatively impact the experience?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no half measures when ridding yourself of flying evil.
Kill them all.
Salt the earth.
Impale their shriveled bodies on toothpicks and place around the perimeter as a warning to others.
:cool:

:ROFLMAO:
I want to take a pry bar and start taking off siding to find these buttholes, but unfortunately its a rental so my landlord would be super mad. Twice this week I went to go turn off my alarm clock and got stung by them. The morning after we spray the opening on the back patio about 1 or 2 will end up in my bedroom (on the complete other side of the apartment). Im super bummed to because I just bought some patio chairs, a small table, coasters, etc. and now these yellow jackets are keeping me from enjoying it.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Are you sure they are yellow jackets? Yellow jackets nest in the ground and will kick your ass if you disturb them. They all go back into the ground at night and that is when you should pour gas down the hole. Kills them on contact.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd be all over the landlord.. weather they're yellow jackets or just bees, doesn't matter.. lol, they gotta go! YJ's can nest in walls just like honey bees, and can/will cause serious damages. Not to mention the whole stinging thing.. Get the landlord to bring a pro out to assess the situation and handle it before it gets too far gone.

Also, smoking a cigar while huffing mint candles will definitely have adverse effects.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're definitely yellow jackets. and yeah, the landlord brought out a guy on friday and he's coming back on monday. I don't think they're going to try to open up anything to get to them all the way, but mainly just put stuff near their entrances to kill them when they try to go in and out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stuff they're using to kill them is a powder that'll kill them whenever they try to enter/leave, so either way they'll end up dead