What's new

Yesterday Was a Great Day....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So yesterday was a great day... First off after 3.5 years of being on the waiting list I have gotten my Falcons season tickets.... I was hoping I would not get them until next year when I was financially stable but hell I cannot complain....

And second we booked a cruise for Aug.5-11 for when I graduate, me and 2 buddies are going to the Western Caribbean on a nice little drunken vacation... Getting excited cause i freakin graduate in 2 weeks...

Alright, I am done....

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice snag of the tickets. Hope you don't tire of them as I did for Redskin tickets.

He is Clay and his buddy day one on the boat.

Have fun really, I am jealous.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Headbanger said:
Nice snag of the tickets. Hope you don't tire of them as I did for Redskin tickets.
Dude, don't tell me you gave up Skinis tickets!

I have Jets and Giants tickets.

Giant season tix are the second hardest to get in the NFL - Skins are the first.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
geoffrie said:
Dude, don't tell me you gave up Skinis tickets!

I have Jets and Giants tickets.

Giant season tix are the second hardest to get in the NFL - Skins are the first.

Indeed I gave them up this year G. Waited 12 years for them too. Life changed just a little from when I signed up: got married, bought a house, and had a child. For nosebleed seats, went up to I think $62 each seat x 2 seats x 10 games (they make you buy both preseason game), plus some BS new county amusement tax of about $120, plus FedEx fee to ship them (it is FedEx Field ya know), All that came to about $1400 bones payable by March 31st. Parking is $30 PER GAME, or you could take the Metro bus to the lot for $5 per person, last years rate. Beers are about $6 for regular size, hot dogs are about $5, pretzel $4, soda $5. Now there is this other newer hobby of mine called cigar buying. This is why I might splurge and get DirecTV and the NFL package.

Sorry, did notmean to threadjack. So long as Clay does not get married, buy a house, AND have a child, he should have a blast.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
:rofl: @ Steve

It's insanely expensive for events like that these days.

I would love to get Giants tickets but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Congrats Clay! You'll have a blast!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Congrats Clay. Mostly on the graduation and the cruise. Falcons, well OK.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea I waited for 4 or 5 years... the list is now about 15k long, so it is becoming one of the hardest to get...

I am excited

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Last I heard, the Redskins list is still about 100,000+ long and 14+ years. You should be very happy amigo to get tickets, going to game is a blast. I remember before Mike Vick arrived, you could sit anywhere there. Many people stole the brown paper bag hat idea from the "Aints". Nice to see that team turn the corner somewhat. Vick is due or die this year I believe.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I had em growing up... and we decided to keep the Braves tickets and let go of the Falcons tickets....

and yea, he is do or die this year... if he doesnt do then next year will be interesting...

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I hear you.

Jets are $1900 for two seats - mezzanine
Jints are $2100 for two seats - field level

Playoffs are extra.

For that money I can have a new plasma screen with hookers and pizza every Sunday. Extra cheese and mushrooms. Pepperoni on the pizza.

Last year I was in the meadowlands every weekend.

This I sold the Jets tix (still own them - just sold the seats for this year)

Just going to the Giants this year.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
By the way, you could scalp the skins tickets and put your kids through college with the profits.....