What's new

Yet Another Intro

Oxman

Oliva Ho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks...

I've posted an intro thread before, but I'm pretty bad about falling away from forums for months at a time!

Anyway, I've been living in Las Vegas for the past few years and will be going back to Alaska (work related) through the summer.

Are there any BOTL in the Anchorage area I can hook up with for a cigar? It would appear that the B&M scene up there is atrocious!

Thanks!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well look what the cat dragged in....it's been a long time there OX...I remember you telling me that you'd be moving to Las Vegas from...was it from the Pacific Northwest? You seriously going to Alaska...how long and who hates you that much to have to spend more than a few months there....even though it is beautiful?

Since I know you're an Oliva Ho have you had any of the Melanios.....love those damn things but my credit card hates em. Keep in touch this time....

Oxman

Oliva Ho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya Gary! No hate involved...they have a staffing shortage and they're paying major tax-free coin for alumni to come help out. September 30 I'll fly back to Vegas, turn in my final travel voucher, and saunter off into retirement!