What's new

yet another new guy...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys im kurt and i am a true new guy to this world only having my first stick a month ago! But now im truly addicted. I am currently in the works of a local cigar delivery setup here in Texas. The walk in closet in my office is being converted to a walk in humidor. Everything about cigars fascinates me. I am currently smoking antoña dark coroja and nat Sherman timeless. Hope to get to know yall and thanks in advance!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Kurt!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad to have you here! Whereabouts in Texas are you located? I do get down that way from time to time.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from one Texan to another... You are in for a ride............. Down a slippery slope:D

Love Brenham... Used to stop there as a kid on our way to the Houston livestock show... Years ago...

Anyway, welcome!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah been born and raised here only left for a four year enlistment! And oh yeah i see an empty check book in my near future!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Kurt, welcome to the forum! The Nat Sherman timeless is one of my favs! Two others I'd recommend (if you haven't already had them) that are of similar taste/strength, IMO, are EP Carrillo and Oliva Connecticut. I was gifted those, among many other cigars, by some awesome BOTLs when I first joined and I promptly committed to box purchases for both!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow, Kurt- not wasting any time are ya! You're style will fit in perfectly here. :welcome:

ps- be sure to post some pics of that walk in closet humi, myself and I'm sure a few others would like to have some...personal time with them

Congrats!