What's new

Yet another newb...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome aboard!

I actually have a friend who's brother is in the Army and stationed in Iraq (his third time out there now!) and I found out he smokes cigars...so this past Christmas, I organized a little cigar donation from all the guys at my regular cigar hang-out (meaning, my buddy's garage).

I ended up getting enough cash donated to buy a box of Padrons and also sent along nearly 50 other single sticks, all stuffed into a tupperdor with a few Humidipacks.

I heard later that the soldier was very thankful for the cigars and shared them with his fellow soldiers. :cool:

So anyways, I'm right there with ya brother! Oh and Steve is a good guy, for sure.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Welcome to BOTL and thanks for the great intro.

Yep, Steve is a helluva guy...glad he didn't scare you away.

PM sent to see about helping out with some donations for our troops. :thumbsup:

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't let him kid you fella's, if he's a newb I'm your Uncle Bob! This feller is really just wise enough to realize that none of us ever really know enough about these cigars we are passionate about.

Welcome to BOTL Fred! Glad to see you here!

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi Fred!! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Welcome to BOTL!!!

Fred is a first class, very generous brother that prefers to give away his smokes even before he's tried one of them. A great addition to BOTL.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...if he's a newb I'm your Uncle Bob!
This of course means everyone here is Dale's nephew. :rofl::rofl:

...brother that prefers to give away his smokes even before he's tried one of them.
I'm working on this character defect. In fact last night I went over to jamie's and I smoked a cigar! :grin:

Thanks for the chorus of welcomes!

Fred