What's new

YEYAH! Start My New Job Tomorrow

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My second interview was killer and I start tomorrow. Celebratory cigar tonight! Something right off the table for me! Good thing my sis is going she can drive me screwed up ass home afterward!

:waving:

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be working in a local computer repair shop as a tech. Should I have my cigar treated with rum or whiskey?

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congratulations! You gotta go with whiskey, preferably of the Scotish variety. Maybe a nice burbon if you're enjoying a sweeter smoke. :smokingbo :bottle:

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Congratulations, Have a good smoke, and have fun in your new line of work

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MithShrike said:
I'll be working in a local computer repair shop as a tech. Should I have my cigar treated with rum or whiskey?
I think this was misunderstood. My friend will make it so the binders in the cigar are infused with rum or espresso or whiskey. Tonight though I did not have anything special other than a nice perfecto with a Colorado wrapper and then a double corona with a very beautiful maduro wrapper. I have the remains in my humidor. The last inch of the perfecto and the last 2 and a half inches of the double corona.

ohpus you are in for a treat when you come down!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You save your smoked cigars and put them back in your humi Mithstrike? Won't that make you humi nasty and foul smelling?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
MATT - please tell me you aren't into smoking flavored cigars! YUCK! Tobacco flavor and have a drink of something, but not an infused with anything binder or wrapper...that's just wrong.

Also, don't ever put a partially smoked cigar back in the humidor. It will absolutely ruin the humi and the other smokes there. If you're hell bent on saving one, put it in a cigar savor, sold online somewhere. Really, it won't ever taste the same after you leave it overnight anyway IMHO...

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK y'all people are freaking out. My friend, the 5tgh generation cigar roller, who has been rolling since the age of 3 and blending since the age of 17 has instructed me in how to properly preserve a cigar after it has been smoked partially.

The rum or whiskey isn't so that I can taste the tobacco. Far from it. Simply so I can get REAL fucked up.