What's new

Yo JDog!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yo Jdog... just letting you know your Eagles are going down today. My team has Adrian Peterson and Gerhart out... Asiata is starting. Matt Cassell is gonna tear you guys up! And oh yeah, our best corner is out too... but that's not saying much. LOL :frownno:

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Yes! I had no idea you were a Vikings fan, Ryan! Go Vikes! You're right, the cream of the crop are on the field for us today!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Oh the irony... Foles gets me 400 yards and 3 td's all the while the Vikings beating the Eagles. :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Oh the irony... Foles gets me 400 yards and 3 td's all the while the Vikings beating the Eagles. :)
JDog has Foles in our league too. Lol
Well he would actually be happy with that. At least he got the points from Foles. In my league, his Eagles got spanked by my Vikes AND I was starting Foles, Cordarrelle Patterson and Blair Walsh, while he started LeSean McCoy and the Eagles D who stunk it up. Cordarrelle Patterson had as many points as McCoy and the Eagles D combined. :)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Well he would actually be happy with that. At least he got the points from Foles. In my league, his Eagles got spanked by my Vikes AND I was starting Foles, Cordarrelle Patterson and Blair Walsh, while he started LeSean McCoy and the Eagles D who stunk it up. Cordarrelle Patterson had as many points as McCoy and the Eagles D combined. :)
I have McCoy & he let me down so bad today. Jamaal Charles has already put up more than all my backs & receivers combined so far too....and his game isn't even in the 3rd quarter yet! :(

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Yo Jdog... just letting you know your Eagles are going down today. My team has Adrian Peterson and Gerhart out... Asiata is starting. Matt Cassell is gonna tear you guys up! And oh yeah, our best corner is out too... but that's not saying much. LOL :frownno:
LMFAO... I saw this like 2 AM last night. You are a football prognosticator with that post being 12 minutes prior to kick-off! I was so pissed after the Eagles lost that I just went to my office and worked for like 7 hrs straight, but I did refrain from sending any e-mails.

In Cigar Cowboys's BOTL League I have the Eagles' WR, Jackson
In Racshnuts' BOTL Legaue I have the Eagles' QB, Foles
In AlohaStyle's BOTL League I have the Ealges' RB, McCoy

It looks like AlohaStyle will win in his league due to Foles. I doubt I will win in that league: I need Calvin Johnson to score less than 18. He has extra motivation with the Raven's secondary accidentally calling him "old."

I should advance to the championship game in the other 2 leagues. I'm playing Cigar Cowboys in his league and he needs a kicker to outscore a TE and RB and I already have a 2 point lead. I'm playing someone (??) in Racshnuts' league and have a 20 pt lead, but I also have Calvin Johnson and David Akers to play tonight... my opponent has no more players to score him points.

In the end, I'm much more upset that the Eagles lost than about any Fantasy Football score. The reason I'm in so many leagues is to nullify any Fantasy Football bias while watching Football. The probability of me playing against a player that is starter for me in one of my many other Fantasy Football teams is significant.

I remember my first year doing Fantasy Football out of the newspaper... I didn't draft one player that the Eagles would face that season. Needless to say, I only won 2 games... LOL. The Eagles were really bad too.