What's new

Yo! My new Cigar Lounge Build

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive. Giving me a good reason to consider downsizing the amount of crap I have stuffed into my garage.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the summer heat is really giving me issues in the ManCave. I have moved the wineador back inside as daytime heat in the Cave has gotten above 90. The cooler in the Wineador was running all day and i couldn't get the humidity level above 58% no matter how full the cigar oasis was. Also my air conditioning unit wasnt keeping it cool enough either. It was pulling hot (95 degree) air from the garage and trying to cool the cave. But without cooler air intake, the compressor would shut off every 10 mins or so for about 5-10 mins. I have moved the Air conditioner in the cave now and it cools it down great. Unfortunately with the exhaust on, it pulls all the air out of the room and away from the air conditioner's intake, so the compressor was doing the same thing with the exhaust fan on. I am looking into adding a carbon filter to the outside of the AC intake and a small HEPA type filter. Hopefully that will filter the smoke and work like an air purifier as it cools so i can go without the exhaust on for a while. I will keep you updated. luckily this is only temporary, and September through May it will be perfect all day.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I’m disappointed, when I saw the first few pics of you framing out that corner, I thought that was for your walk-in.

Seriously though, very nice.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Buy a couple of box fans from Walmart, dust/smoke grade 20x20 filters and the carbon laced odor removal filters. Tape the filters ( smoke then odor) to the pull side of the fan. Works fine especially in smaller areas. You don't have to exhaust the cold air.

Put another fan pulling air away from the exhaust side (hot side) of the air conditioner. I would think some type of ancillary evaporative cooling would also help in Phoenix, in SE Louisiana evaporative cooling is a waste..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A split unit is definitely the way to go. However I keep the wineador in the basement and never have to touch it. I unplugged years ago and never had to touch it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m sure you’ll figure out the air if you haven’t already. I live in an apt in NYC so 80% of my
smoking gets done outside. The other 20% is in a retail lounge. I’d love a set-up like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty awesome, the only thing I would have done different is throw out the gym and made the whole thing a cigar lounge LOL. But then you would probably be fat like me :)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk