What's new

You crazy mainlanders!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sup bros, now I know what you all go through smoking in winter. Just flew out to Salt Lake City for some snowboarding and lit up a quick smoke.
Not too fun smoking in 25degrees lol.

Anyone know any cigar lounges in Utah? Or do they even have lounges?

Thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359834209.622659.jpg

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
25 would be a great day of smoking here in MN. It has been -10 to around 10 here this week. The wind is what gets you most though, cuts right through you!
Definitely explains the excess of PCR and baitfish in my humidor.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
25 would be a great day of smoking here in MN. It has been -10 to around 10 here this week. The wind is what gets you most though, cuts right through you!
Yeah it's a PCR winter I burned through a cab between the weather and bombs. Unless I am at the lounge or drinking heavy at home it's all smaller smokes. Someday ill move someplace warm lol.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
What he said ^^^

:smile:

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
For one it is Sunday so throw out the idea of getting anything good like alcohol or cigars today. For two, Google proved no results for cigar lounges there unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks. I didn't find any lounges either. Went on a wild goose chase looking for state liquor stores yesterday to buy some bourbon and wine.

Time for the game. Go Niners!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sup bros, now I know what you all go through smoking in winter. Just flew out to Salt Lake City for some snowboarding and lit up a quick smoke.
Not too fun smoking in 25degrees lol.

Anyone know any cigar lounges in Utah? Or do they even have lounges?

Thanks
View attachment 28634
I went to a big lounge there once, it was in downtown. It was weird though, it was a really tall building with a gold angel on top. Terrible service too, super crowded on sunday, not a single one smoking, I couldn't figure out why they would just go hang out at the cigar lounge and not have a stick? Anyway, go there at your own risk, I wasn't impressed, don't think I'll go back. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I visited Maui last summer for the first time. It was awesome! And as I thought about the climate there, it did occur to me that it would be nice to be able to smoke a cigar outdoors for 12 months of the year. But as I looked around, I never saw anyone smoking anything! I was there for a week, and wasn't just at the tourist areas.

Did I just happen not to notice, or does this reflect something about the culture and/or the laws of the place?

(My favorite bumper sticker there said "slow down! this ain't the mainland!")