What's new

you don't have to read this alfonso.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
just read pete's latest facebook comment on "the drac".

"The drac is perfect. Refined elegance with a little bite...."
"The Drac tastes nothing like the Frank. The Frank was a dirty monster and the Drac is more slick and refined."

officially starting to put loose change away in the piggy bank.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I already put cash aside for these. Some one who bought the Franks when they cam out might be able to help me with a question here, I know they only go to a select 13 stores? but how long does it actually take the stores to sell out? I assume you cant preorder due to the fact that they are not announced until right before they get them... Was it impossible to get them? Is it going to be harder this year? I guess that was more than 1 question but I would appreciate the help!!!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Smoking a La Verite right now and it is coming along great. I actually think they are getting stronger. I am in love with this Estrella(Pepin´s Farm) wrapper. Last year was my broadleaf year and this year I am going the Esteli route.....

Thanks for the quote Bob....you nailed it. I am happy to say I am going to smoke another Drac in about 20 minutes......Yes tastes nothing like the Frank as it shouldn´t.
The wrapper is Habano Oscuro or Maduro........Similar wrapper color to the Cojonu 2009.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I already put cash aside for these. Some one who bought the Franks when they cam out might be able to help me with a question here, I know they only go to a select 13 stores? but how long does it actually take the stores to sell out? I assume you cant preorder due to the fact that they are not announced until right before they get them... Was it impossible to get them? Is it going to be harder this year? I guess that was more than 1 question but I would appreciate the help!!!
You won't have a problem getting them. I had a chance to prebuy at 2 stores just by making calls and that did not count my man Dave here on the board who works at Empire, and they were one of the stores.

As long as you are on top of the stores, I found it easy to get them.

The question is to buy one or two.:rofl:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The 13 stores picked will get a larger allocation but every store in the top 130 or so will get at least a few boxes. The messed up part is I am putting the spooky tickets inside the bundles. So, I am guessing there will not be any sealed boxes out there unless the tickets are found early.:devil:

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Smoking a La Verite right now and it is coming along great. I actually think they are getting stronger. I am in love with this Estrella(Pepin´s Farm) wrapper. Last year was my broadleaf year and this year I am going the Esteli route.....

Thanks for the quote Bob....you nailed it. I am happy to say I am going to smoke another Drac in about 20 minutes......Yes tastes nothing like the Frank as it shouldn´t.
The wrapper is Habano Oscuro or Maduro........Similar wrapper color to the Cojonu 2009.
Hey, friends share. What good is a pre-release la verite without a pre-release drac? You have my addy still? :)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The 13 stores picked will get a larger allocation but every store in the top 130 or so will get at least a few boxes. The messed up part is I am putting the spooky tickets inside the bundles. So, I am guessing there will not be any sealed boxes out there unless the tickets are found early.:devil:
Tickets? What tickets? What did I miss...What did I miss? Is it like the Golden Ticket from Charlie's Chocolate Factory?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
HDRoadglide posted:

"just read pete's latest facebook comment on "the drac"."

Could you please post or PM me the link to that site!

Thanks!

(aka HDWideGlide01)