What's new

You gotta experience this

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm the same way. Love a stout. Hate an IPA. Just don't like them.
I sadly have yet to enjoy an IPA. Although, I'd never thought I'd become a big stout fan. Can't get enough of it lol.
How do you fellows feel about cilantro? Some people have a "shift" in their taste-buds that causes an avoidance of cilantro, hops, and other ingredients with similar chemical compositions.

I don't know much about it, because when I saw the article I said "thanks be to God, that ain't me," and left it at that. But if y'all are curious, I believe @Iholmes knows more, since his special - lady - friend is studying this kind of stuff.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
How do you fellows feel about cilantro? Some people have a "shift" in their taste-buds that causes an avoidance of cilantro, hops, and other ingredients with similar chemical compositions.

I don't know much about it, because when I saw the article I said "thanks be to God, that ain't me," and left it at that. But if y'all are curious, I believe @Iholmes knows more, since his special - lady - friend is studying this kind of stuff.
I absolutely HATE cilantro.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i have to tell you. I'm not huge into tetravas. I actually have a few big bottles in storage because I wasnt a fan of the flavor itself....with the compliment of a good cigar though I may have to bust one out and try it.

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the tip! This is definitely on my "To do" list.
Ill have to order a fiver of T-52s! Have them ready for my return to the states, I havent had one, but I absolutely loved the Undercrown.