What's new

You guys are the best!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Man today another package landed and I am not suprised that BOTLs are great people but i mean people I have never met and who live across the world trust me just as i trust them and send me a bunch of premium cigar! I am moved by this! There is no hobby that has the same honest people doing this!
To the brothers who have done trades with me from the bottom of my heart thank you for trusting me and thank you for your generosity! I hope you have enjoyed my end of the trades. When i first started smoking cigars i could never imagine this hobby would help me make friend from across the world.
Once again thank you everybody for the great trades and to the brothers who help me find some cigars and with all my questions. I aprriciate it very much!

Ps.Sry about the spelling but i hope you understand what i mean!:ccowboy:

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Right back at you Ben! Your end was more than satisfactory. I have a feeling we will continue trading for years to come brother

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Glad to send you sticks you were looking for. I feel the same way about the family here. Hope you enjoy the sticks and glad the made it safe and sound

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
We really are lucky to have such a pleasant online community where we can all come, share our passion, and make some true friends along the way.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Btw, I had some trouble the other day and a lot of people offered to help me and showed great support, you know who you are. Thnx alot brothers!