What's new

You have not been forgotten!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey brothers,
You guys have kicked the everliving sh*t out of me with bombs since I joined a few months ago, but I have yet to hit most of you back.
My wife and I have been managing to pay the bills with what we earn at our jobs, but not much more. So, it's tough for me to get the money together to buy some smokes and "return fire," as us military guys would say.
I'm hoping that next month I can start sending some rounds downrange at my list of targets, and show you how much I've appreciated the generosity.
That is all, carry on with the plan of the day.
Oh, this IS NOT me asking for more cigars!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Last edited:

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know I'm a new face to the board but I don't think bombs are something that you have to return the favor for. Nothing wrong with it of course but the point of a bomb isn't to get anything back its just about giving. Generally when I bomb someone I just tell them to pay it forward if they feel obligated to send something back.
Enjoy the gifts and don't pressure yourself I'm sure life does enough of that for you as it is.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I know I'm a new face to the board but I don't think bombs are something that you have to return the favor for. Nothing wrong with it of course but the point of a bomb isn't to get anything back its just about giving. Generally when I bomb someone I just tell them to pay it forward if they feel obligated to send something back.
Enjoy the gifts and don't pressure yourself I'm sure life does enough of that for you as it is.
Well said!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Don't worry about returning any fire, Ian. I don't believe any Brother here bombs another Brother with the sole intention of getting cigars back in return. If they are then they are in the wrong place and have no idea what BOTL really is.

The truth is, we just like picking on you because you're a good dude. (y)

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks a lot guys. I guess I'm from the "old school" and that's where my logic originated.
As for you guys being sick in the head...if that's the case, I'm glad to be in the same psych ward as all of you guys.
The friendship and camaraderie here is tough to be matched!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks a lot guys. I guess I'm from the "old school" and that's where my logic originated.
As for you guys being sick in the head...if that's the case, I'm glad to be in the same psych ward as all of you guys.
The friendship and camaraderie here is tough to be matched!
Hey brother, I'm old school too, I always repay even when they say no. However timing is an interesting thing here. You can always hit that person down the line and it will be a nice surprise.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Don't worry about returning any fire, Ian. I don't believe any Brother here bombs another Brother with the sole intention of getting cigars back in return. If they are then they are in the wrong place and have no idea what BOTL really is.

The truth is, we just like picking on you because you're a good dude. (y)
Sgt Hulka gets it.