What's new

You kids have no respect for your elders!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I guess there is no fool like an old fool and I foolishly fell for a long standing little joke here and on the forum and I have paid the price. I am not going to divulge the details but at will tell you that @Bondo 440 is not to be trusted. I am hoping that there is at least one other person in the gang here as foolish as I am. He takes advantage of his elders so watch him. Got this in the mail yesterday. The audacity!
IMG_0467.jpg

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I saw you you post this ast night .......
"I signed a binding agreement with the management team here at BOTL."

So how me that agreement working out for you?

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
By the way their comes a time when the young must push aside us old men and forge their own path. There is bound to be some bumps and bruises along the way. Looks you you took a beating so another can grow. A truly noble act

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
By the way their comes a time when the young must push aside us old men and forge their own path. There is bound to be some bumps and bruises along the way. Looks you you took a beating so another can grow. A truly noble act
Glad to have been of service: however, as I told @Bondo 440 paybacks are hell. I reminded him in PM with this litlle poem:

Grass is Green
So is Sod
You've messed with the Rebel
He'll get even By God!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad to have been of service: however, as I told @Bondo 440 paybacks are hell. I reminded him in PM with this litlle poem:

Grass is Green
So is Sod
You've messed with the Rebel
He'll get even By God!
BE ever so careful around these youngins....I paid the ultimate price a couple of years ago when a group of these kids targeted me when I tried to put one of them in their place with a retaliatory bomb. They grouped together and bombed me back to the Stone Age to where I had to go buy a 48 quart cooler. I've since stopped challenging these Cigar Thug Gangs...they are ruthless and don't care how much damage they inflict on us old bastids.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You can also remind him that old age and treachery will always overcome youth, speed, power and stamina.
An older gentlemen is standing near a moving bus; said gentlemen is shoved under said bus...
You need to defend yourself Dave. The lack of respect for elders is obvious........Pops! :cigar:
BE ever so careful around these youngins........
................they are ruthless and don't care how much damage they inflict on us old bastids.
When i was young a fight was between you and the other guy, today there is no such thing as one on one. Young uns are lazy today, it takes 3 or 4 to accomplish what one did back in the day. ;)
LOL you guys are killin' me here !
:joyful:

Last edited: