What's new

You know what grinds my gears?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope you feel better. In the mean time smoke a dog rocket. Don't waste a goodie!

Edit: forgot to mention how awesome that thread title was.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The other day I lit an Oliva V and found it completely flavorless. Figured I'd just gotten a bad one or it got too dry at one point or something.
Nope, next morning my sinuses were all sorts of plugged and a sore throat.

Who knew cigars could be a diagnostic tool? Think I should add that to ny bag of tricks...
i like this.....can you imagine seeing it on a SOAP note? LOL
"pt states he knows he is sick r/t cigarian lifestyle"

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Even worse is when you DO get to light up, because the wife is out, and the kids are all finally in bed... and one of 'em wakes up inconsolable because of a bad dream.
I'm going through this now w a 2 y o and a newborn my son woke me up the night. Before last to tell me the moon was scared because he couldn't see him out the window..lol
The other day I lit an Oliva V and found it completely flavorless. Figured I'd just gotten a bad one or it got too dry at one point or something.
Nope, next morning my sinuses were all sorts of plugged and a sore throat.

Who knew cigars could be a diagnostic tool? Think I should add that to ny bag of tricks...
If you could get me a script for a box of lp9 s and insurance to cover all but 10$ copay I'll make the drive for all my medical needs ;)