What's new

You Ready 4 This? (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
No, Jon, I am not ready. You have enslaved me to this brand, a whore, of sorts. The problem, or, non-problem, is, I have yet to be let down, ever, even with the cheapie four kicks. You sir, may as well link your releases directly to my bank account, as I have never had so much faith in a brand/movement. It's quite silly, to be honest. I can honestly say I have never had a single stick I didn't enjoy. lc/fk/taa/jh/jdh/hg/tw/(yet to try hcc and pani) but srsly...EASE UP. My wallet forbids you.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Man those look good. I tend to have good luck with rosados, I'm definitely in or a 5er to start with. Also very happy to see the LC46 size!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i'm broke december-april lol november is me just buying compulsively for myself bc of all the sales, x-mas gifts, jan=more sales, v-day in feb, her bday in march, anni in april, and then

luckily she's cool with low key stuff, plus we actually just agreed to save on gifts and splurge for a vacation... 7 nights in punta cana here we come!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i'm broke december-april lol november is me just buying compulsively for myself bc of all the sales, x-mas gifts, jan=more sales, v-day in feb, her bday in march, anni in april, and then

luckily she's cool with low key stuff, plus we actually just agreed to save on gifts and splurge for a vacation... 7 nights in punta cana here we come!
Lol I hear you brother. I feel like I'm broke jan-dec lmao. My kid has more clothes than my wife and I combined.