What's new

You tell me?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
What to look at first. Today in the garage cleaning I get in the mail a box of Parties a box of Trinis the brand new Sept Holts catalogue with a beuti of a pic of the new La Aroma on it and last but not least The brand New Playboy issue.
What to look at 1st? ( A Trini got smoked about 5 mins after entry into the house)

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
What to look at first. Today in the garage cleaning I get in the mail a box of Parties a box of Trinis the brand new Sept Holts catalogue with a beuti of a pic of the new La Aroma on it and last but not least The brand New Playboy issue.
What to look at 1st? ( A Trini got smoked about 5 mins after entry into the house)
lol...i was thinking trini and playboy!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Have a nice churchill and tackle them all buts that is just me. I cant read so I just thumb through the pictures :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Should this not be a part of the LIAR LIAR thread? What a story.

C'mon....You know you woke up and smoked an Arganese and read the Oprah Magazine.......:jitb:

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Well playboy should only take about 3-4 minutes then enjoy the rest while relaxing.