What's new

You Wanted to Smoke Cigars Eh

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
At 13 & 14 do you really think they'd know the difference between Opus, Cubans or turds? With that being said, I would like to see them smoke them one after another till they all puked their guts out. Then have them light another and finish that just to be sure.

EvanS

No Lemmings
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
But make sure you stay involved with your kids. Like I would be....I mean how could they smoke the cigars themselves when they are hanging by their thumbs?

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
True story. My son who just deployed, when he was around 12 years old, he and a few of his buddies decided they wanted to skip school. Just so happens, one of our neighbors who happened to own his own Drywall company spotted them.

He calls each of the parents as asks our permission to teach them the rigors of hard labor. He picked them up around 12:00 and had them loading and unloading drywall for about 7 hours. When I saw him covered in plaster and plum exhausted, all I said to him was, oh by the way, your homework is on the counter, get it done before you go to bed.

He graduated and went on to college.

Tough love works!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
True story. My son who just deployed, when he was around 12 years old, he and a few of his buddies decided they wanted to skip school. Just so happens, one of our neighbors who happened to own his own Drywall company spotted them.

He calls each of the parents as asks our permission to teach them the rigors of hard labor. He picked them up around 12:00 and had them loading and unloading drywall for about 7 hours. When I saw him covered in plaster and plum exhausted, all I said to him was, oh by the way, your homework is on the counter, get it done before you go to bed.

He graduated and went on to college.

Tough love works!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: