What's new

Young Cigar Smokers

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my first cigar during my 18th birthday (im still 18) and since then have not stopped learning about and enjoying them. Just curious if theres anyone else here under 20, more specifically, in Massachussetts.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm starting to feel old when I'm not included in the "young" crowd any more! And I'm only 22. At least the actually-old folks can claim they're wise. hahaha

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting to feel old when I'm not included in the "young" crowd any more! And I'm only 22. At least the actually-old folks can claim they're wise. hahaha
hah, I meant no disrespect. Just for you we can change it to 25 and under :glassesgr

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well, I started smoking cigars when I was 18. I'm 21 now, and have gotten pretty serious within the past year or so.

I'm in Boston, if that counts for anything.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
i'm 'only' 26,,,but truth be told, I've found that with this bortherhood, age doesn;t matter. If your looking for people to herf with, I'd recommend searching just the area and forgetting about the age. I have a feeling you'll be pleasently surprised! just my $.02

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i'm 'only' 26,,,but truth be told, I've found that with this bortherhood, age doesn;t matter. If your looking for people to herf with, I'd recommend searching just the area and forgetting about the age. I have a feeling you'll be pleasently surprised! just my $.02
This is that old-man wisdom I was talking about! :headroll:

But seriously, he's right.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 25 in WI.

I was just on my honeymoon in Cancun and there were several guys by the pool and on the beach smoking cigars. They were all in there 30's to 50's and my wife made a few wise cracks about me looking like a FOG by the pool. Hehe.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Just think, I could have kids that age. :riflefire Thank God I don't -- as far as I know.

Both are true statements.......:thumbsup: