What's new

Your best cigar "for the price"?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Staple for me means readily available, and consistency. So far I can pick up CAO Flathead 660s on CB for $60-70 for a 20 pack and so for $3-3.50 it’s an Amazing smoke, inexpensive and never have to scour the recesses of the internet to find them. I can’t find one to beat it with those 2 factors.

The Brazilia is also near the top. Now there are plenty more that are better, but price point and availability keep them near the top.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul would be my first answer. It is almost always available, can be had as low as $3.50 a stick, with three weeks rest it is good and three months make it top notch. They also stand up well to rest times of a year or more.

Man O War Puro Authentico or Lil' Devil would be next. Whenever I think to myself, "time for box stuffers" those are usually at the top of my list. They can be as cheap as $2.20 a piece, they are pretty consistent, well constructed, take well to resting, and the flavors usually hit the spot.

Joya De Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco might be my pick for best value at regular prices from Neptune and Atlantic. Martes 13 from Asylum would be a close second, but they are limited releases.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Curivari Buenaventuras. And for a $3+- smoke the Buenaventura Picadores. These hold a top spot in my favorites and probably always will.

I also agree with @Texican. The CAO Brazilia's are great. The CAO MX2's might be my fav CAO. Great flavor and a great price.

The Illusione La Grande Classe Rex is another staple in my humi's. At just over 5 bucks they are an incredible deal for a fantastic smoke. A bundle worthy buy.