What's new

Your Best Recommendation

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Okay Guys,

I have a big birthday coming up, the big 21, and I'm looking for a smoke to really go big with. My B-day is in September, but I only have three more days of work, so that means one last pay check before I have to start on my budget.

So, what should I look for? :smokingbo

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Opus, Anejo, Hemi Maduro, DC Stanford's 90th, maybe an ESG, or something along those lines. A God of Fire would be cool, too. I always like smoking cigars in tubes for special occasions, so then I can keep the tube later on. GoFs and La Aurora Preferidos both come in pretty nice tubes.

TYLER

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Happy Birthday, Send me your addy, I can help out a bit!
I've got the Opus X and ESG 21year-(This just makes sense) covered. I'll get em out tommorow. Oh yea and some soldiers to snack on or hand out to buds at the party.

21st is one you never forget. I spent mine in Saudi Arabia (dry country) doing combat training in the middle of nowhere. Hope yours is much, much better.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Mitch my 21st was also spent deployed. I was stuck in Southern Iraq. Luckily there was some Italians who can have booze and they had some great food. It made my chow hall look sad.

I am sending unfair toast some sticks. This way he has some to choose from between our two packages.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Mitch my 21st was also spent deployed. I was stuck in Southern Iraq. Luckily there was some Italians who can have booze and they had some great food. It made my chow hall look sad.

I am sending unfair toast some sticks. This way he has some to choose from between our two packages.
I'll PM you my list when I get it together tonight so you know what I'm throwing in the pot.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well jeez guys I wasn't fishing for freebies.

Luckily, my bday will be in Portland OR. The strip club capital of the US. :stretchgr:stretchgr

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Nice job boys. My 21st was me and the old man stopping at his drinking hole for one drink. Then I was kicked to the curb. All of the "hurah" on drinking was done way before I was 21.

Wish I was a herfer then. Could have taught the old man a thing or 2.

Happy Proactive BDay Bro.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
my 21st was spent doing.. um... yea... i dont really remember... but there are pictures that I know for sure, still have not lived that one down