What's new

Your biggest pipe related regret?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ever mentioning anything about what I may or may not ever want to try in the same thread as UtahRootBeer.....

Just saying....

Crazy SOB...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ever mentioning anything about what I may or may not ever want to try in the same thread as UtahRootBeer.....

Just saying....

Crazy SOB...
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

LMAO!

Thanx for the heads up tho, let us all learn from your mistake.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My biggest regret - buying a Peterson pipe instead of a $65 Nording Fantasy 5 as a beginner pipe. Massive QA issues in sub-$200 Petersons apparently - SIMPLE shit like drilling several cm above the bottom of the bowl - FAIL! Mine was < $100 and will take a shitton of time to break in. The Nording Fantasy 5 I smoked for the first time last night smoked cool and produced a ton of flavorful smoke. Mmmm! Need more Nordings! MM cobs are awesome gifts (TYVM UTrootbeer!) but briar is where its at for me.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
You are spot on with the Nording, it is definitely my favorite pipe and it smoked good from the first time I lit it up.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
getting into making pipes... turns out one can channel his compulsive cigar buying energies into compulsive tool buying energies. :rolling:

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
My biggest regret - buying a Peterson pipe instead of a $65 Nording Fantasy 5 as a beginner pipe. Massive QA issues in sub-$200 Petersons apparently - SIMPLE shit like drilling several cm above the bottom of the bowl - FAIL! Mine was < $100 and will take a shitton of time to break in. The Nording Fantasy 5 I smoked for the first time last night smoked cool and produced a ton of flavorful smoke. Mmmm! Need more Nordings! MM cobs are awesome gifts (TYVM UTrootbeer!) but briar is where its at for me.
Nordings my fav right now. Pick ya up a churchwarden stem for it and you will enjoy it more.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
not trying good blends for so many years. i started out with a dr gabrow and smoke shop aromatic, the gabrow smokes good for what it is but if i had known what was out there tobacco wise i would have been so much happier over the years.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
For me it's not getting into the hobby when my grandfather was alive. He was a huge pipe smoker and I wish I could rewind time and share a moment smoking a pipe with him.