What's new

Your Blind Halloween Smokes?

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I know it's early, but JUST A HEADS UP...

With the Halloween holiday coming up in almost a week (which happens to be my personal favorite), I will be choosing a cigar lineup as I am sure you all are.

I WILL BE CHOOSING MY SMOKES BLINDLY ON HALLOWEEN...

Is anyone brave enough to reach in the humi or coolidor blindfolded and let the chips fall where they may with me??? (I CHALLENGE YOU!)

Whether you pick 1 cigar blindly, or 3 cigars, give it a shot. It will be fun! NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM. Just for fun.

We can use the honor system. I will be back to post my picks here. Feel free to post your picks here whether they are TRICKS OR TREATS. Let's strike up some funny conversation on this!

IF NOT...

Have a fun and safe Halloween! CHEERS!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Good idea, problem is I know where most of my stuff is in my humi. Maybe I'll take out all my singles and mix them up and blinding grab for one!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I the spirit of this thread, I'll have my fiance pick one out for me (I know where everything is in my humi) and ill tell her to remove the band for an extra layer of blindness.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Ill send in someone to grab a stick.... may need to rearrange beforehand haha :razz: Sounds like a cool idea, ill definitely be joining you guys. To think, I was just going to smoke a mummy :thinkidea

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The (soon to be) wifey grabbed me an Old Henry gold label...was in the mood for something a little heavier but good mild smoke, nonetheless.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
MOW toro, about a year and half old, these are worth buying to age. Almost forgot I had these and if it were not for this thread I would have given them away. Now I'm going to enjoy them.