What's new

Your Brother in Afghanistan

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Bear :welcome: Thank you for your service and praying for your safe return home. You will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Welcome to BOTL, Bear! Thank you, sincerely, for your service. Prayers and positive thoughts for your safe return... to sitting on the patio, sipping some dark rum, and enjoying some fine cigars!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Post up your mailing address and we'll be sure to send over some care packages with some of your preferred sizes in them, assuming you'll still be stationed at the same base, camp, OP, or whatever other blasted little hole you're calling home over there.

And welcome to BOTL. Me and my family appreciate your service and what you do to protect our freedoms.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Post up your mailing address and we'll be sure to send over some care packages with some of your preferred sizes in them, assuming you'll still be stationed at the same base, camp, OP, or whatever other blasted little hole you're calling home over there.

And welcome to BOTL. Me and my family appreciate your service and what you do to protect our freedoms.

Happy to do so, and thank you for the offer. If you send it to the below address they'll be sure the box makes it out safe n sound :skew:

Dan Klein
CJTF-1, ATTN: CJ2 S
APO AE 09354

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Eh, not working leaves more time for smoking and conversation. Plus, if there's no work for me and Gabe, no ones gett'n shot at!