What's new

Your favorite blender(s)?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like most with a functional pallete, I am a sucker for anything Pete Johnson and Don Pepin Garcia.

But my personal favorite blender is AJ Fernandez. Whether making a premium or a cigar for the budget-minded, he delivers consistent quality in construction and flavour.

I would count 2-3 of his blends among my all time favorites.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Like most with a functional pallete, I am a sucker for anything Pete Johnson and Don Pepin Garcia.

But my personal favorite blender is AJ Fernandez. Whether making a premium or a cigar for the budget-minded, he delivers consistent quality in construction and flavour.

I would count 2-3 of his blends among my all time favorites.
Don't know if I like any AJ stuff but I know plenty of people that do

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
In no particular order:
Abe Flores
Hector Alfonso
DPG
Jose Padron
Carlito Fuente
Manuel Quesada
Henke Kelner

Just to name a few. I think these are some of the best.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been interested in the CroMags for a while but have not found a retailer who sells them.
Whereabouts can I get a 5'er to try?

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My favorite is Don Pepin Garcia. I'm very new to cigars though. I've liked every cigar that has come out of his factories wether his label or any other brand.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Bijou 1922 is my favorite. Only smoked 1 so far though. Blue label toro is a close second. Just got 5 5 packs in, it's going to be hard letting them rest for a few weeks before I smoke one. I'm out of my December purchase of blues.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I've been interested in the CroMags for a while but have not found a retailer who sells them.
Whereabouts can I get a 5'er to try?
Small batch, site sponsor, botlorg discount code. Best retailer I've done business with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk