What's new

your favorite box

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
awhile back i bought a box of cao criollo bombas. the box itself was pretty neat.

whats your favorite box/boxes??
and please, keep it clean!!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think CAO has the most original boxes. Those Brazilia and Italia boxes are by far and away unique. Can't think of any box that I've personally had that was nice, but there are quite a few out there that are sweet. Gurkha has some sweet ones, those Ghengis Khan boxes are nice.

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was able to acquire a CAO Soprano Associates Box this past weekend while at the NERF V. Barry over at the Churchills Lounge gave me the box, stand up guys over there. :smokingme

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I really like the Partagas box I have for a "test blend"(N/C).
It's a dress box that wasn't dressed except for a different Partagas logo, it's chock full of Lightning bolts.

I only like it because I'm in R&D and this is a box from thier R&D.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I usually like box that is nice a clean with a little trim....oh shit......I mean I really like the opusx boxes. A lot of thought went into the construction and art work thats on the inside. Also the Fuentes Hemingway Master Piece is awesome! Looks like an old Hemingway book. But then again, the clean BOX like sir Winston is great! Overall, I still like clean well kept box!!!!!! oops!!!!