What's new

Your Favorite Cab

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
50ct. that is...Hands down the SS#2 for me. LMK when the Unicos/p2/Familiar come in cabs :devil:

What say ye?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ooh, tough...
My first cab of these is still sleeping but of the singles I've had that have been from cabs it's awful tough not to say Boli Corona Gigantes.
At only four years old these cigars are smokeable and just by a year after that they are spectacular.
A close second is probably my 2000 Party Coronas. Those I AM smoking through and loving them. I'm usually not the biggest Partagas fan as the redundancy of the profile gets monotonous at times to me, but these are very earthy as I would imagine much of the line was pre-95.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The only 50 ct. cabs I have bought are some '98 ERdMs and SEP '04 PLPCs but niether arrived at my house in their original packaging. If that still counts I would have to say the ERdMs are the better of the two.

Now if we were talking about 25ct. SLBs I don;t think you guys would even need me to type it here.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
So far I really like those SS2's as well and the 1 BCG from a cab I tried was steller as well.

Would like to try a 50 cab of BCE's and Mag 46's so I could comment on them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My two favorite cabs are also the two that were hardest to find (for me at least). The Punch Ninfas and SP Belis in 50 cabs. I'm running low on the Ninfas and the only place I know that has still has 50 cabs doesn't sell intact. I want to make sure to get another before they are gone forever. On the SP Belis, I really can't tell the difference between the cab and dress box models, so I just like the cab for the novelty factor. Now, if I could only find that intact RA Corona cab.

Tangentially, I’ve never much liked the Bolivar line, but I do like the artwork burnished on the top of the cab.

CoventryCat86

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My favorite cabinet is the one immediately to the left of the sink in my kitchen. That's the one with the spices and the chocolate jimmies for the cupcakes. I like to eat the chocolate jimmies right out of the jar!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
CoventryCat86 said:
My favorite cabinet is the one immediately to the left of the sink in my kitchen. That's the one with the spices and the chocolate jimmies for the cupcakes. I like to eat the chocolate jimmies right out of the jar!!!
What are jimmies Bill? Must be a lingo barrier :hysterica