What's new

Your favorite CC band?

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
For cc it's got to be the classic style flat brown band with white text, that says Havana to me. I actually did the band for Siboney Reserve for Famous (previous job). I tried to duplicate that style, being that the orig Siboney was a Cuban brand.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For cc it's got to be the classic style flat brown band with white text, that says Havana to me. I actually did the band for Siboney Reserve for Famous (previous job). I tried to duplicate that style, being that the orig Siboney was a Cuban brand.
Exactly the style I was talking about. There is something simple and timeless about it.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Por Larrañaga...
and not because it`s my favorite smoke.
White lettering on embossed gold - simple and elegant!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As I look over the bands sitting on top of the humi the Hoyo jumps out at me. The crispness of the embossing with the bright gold and red just looks so purty. I. Never thought of myself as a bling type of guy - but it just stands out. Second place goes to Cohiba. I find the embossing on the others to be a little muddy, like the die has been worn out.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Hard to say, but Montecristo. Only because three of my favorites are in the brand. "A", #4 reserva, #2.

But Partagas is a close second right now. Love the PSP2, PSD4, and PSD5 el 08