What's new

Your favorite cigarillo/short 15 min smoke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tried the MUWAT bait fish myself the other day, need to get some in the dor. Just went through a tin of cohiba minis that was pretty good for a short smoke, going to give the club's a try next. Thanks for this thread btw, was just thinking of asking this myself.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have some cohiba black pequenos but those are about a 30-40 min smoke for me. The la aurora leoninos I just tried again this afternoon took about 20.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ive enjoyed the cohiba pequenos as well. I noticed you do have to slow down a lil with em or they will tar up in a hurry but not a bad smoke. Right now im smoking on pintolino irish cream cigarillos that were gifted to me. There not to bad but I liked the cohibas better ;) Id like to try some of the other offerings out there and see what I like

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have wondered about the pintolinos. I see them on sale at ci all the time. They sound good but then again sou d and taste can be very different.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Id really like to try the vanilla ones but like I said this tin was gifted to me It wasn't bad but wouldn't be something Id spend money on Id spend a lil more and get a premium line hand made cigarillo. These are wrapped in a leaf instead of a manmade wrapper. They also have an Irish coffee but im not a coffee drinker so im out!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I used to just grab some swishers for quick smokes but then I got a taste for quality and cant stand the things. My wife calls me a snob. I am waiting birthday money before I buy again. Should be soon but I will let you know what I find out

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Mac cigarillos are actually pretty good. They don't get harsh as quickly as others, I guess since they're so mild to begin with.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My favorite s are muwat bait fish and tatuaje Havana vi veracu. Probably spelled that wrong. Both 30 to 45 minutes. I've always wanted to try an Alec Bradley maxx nano but haven't yet. Has anyone tried the nano? All more than 3 each but great smokes!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I would think that if you are going to have a quick afternoon stick that you may or may not get to complete - the Villiger Export might be a good candidate at about $1.00 a smoke.

They come in: Maduro - Brazil - Natural

None of them are what I would call complex. And I don't even think they are long leafs. They are machine rolled. But, I got pretty hooked on the maduro to enjoy with my lunch myself. Like I said, not complex - but it's great tasting all the same. Come to think of it - they took me forever to become bored of smoking every day.