What's new

Your Favorite El Cheapo Cigar

Kenny

Learning The Ropes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Isabella" from Miami. The old man in there has been making cigars since he was a child back in Cuba. He cant see very well but let me tell you he can make a cigar with his eyes closed. A bundle of 20 runs just uner 20 dollars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CR sharks are they strong? Flavorful? Input? I found them online and they ARE inexpensive.

And the MM's and they still available and same questions as above..
The CR Sharks aren't strong but very flavorful. They are a mostly mild smoke but the kind of mild I like once in a while, especially in the morning. Fruity, slightly floral and a light cedar wood. I tend to the heavier fuller bodied sticks but the CR Sharks have found their way into my rotation of regular cigars.

The Maria Mancini's Magic Mountains are still available at a number of sources, mikescigars.com (NADA) used to be the most cost effective coming in around $50 a box or so, even better when they are on special there. The MM are a medium bodied smoke with a nice woody earthy taste. I like the maduros the best. I also like the De Gaulle's as well, they seem to be a better smoke earlier, but once the Magic Mountains hit their prime they are the best in that line IMO. The Magic Mountains really need a year to sit before they get into the flavors I really like. The newer boxes I've had weren't good early (in the past they've been better earlier) but are much better with some age. What cigar isn't?

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saint Luis Reys, Gisperts, and CI Legends Series Orange Labels (Patel) are all very good and generally well under $4 a stick.