What's new

Your Favorite Go To Cigars

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
What makes up your list?

For me its most Fuentes, Torano Signature, Padron X000s, CAO Italia/Brazilia, Rocky Patels Edge and the 90s.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Padron 3000 Maduro, 2000 Natural, Torano 1959 Silver, Torano 1959 Gold, anything Fuente (copying Tom), Cusano Corojo, FDO Corojo, Montesino, CAO Criollo...to name a few..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAO Extreme, if I'm in the car for a long, long ride, one of the La Gloria Cubana maduro's, and if I am feeling like a real man, the La Flor Dominica Double Ligero, chisel.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Diplomaticos #4, PSD4, Partagas Short and Partagas Corona. I still like those LGC Wavell maduros and the Puros Indios Especial #4's too.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CAO Brazilia Samba, Torano Signature, La Gloria Cubano Series R Maduro, and Rocky Patel Sungrown Torpedo.

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fuente Cuban Belicoso, Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Maduro, LGC Serie R #6 Maduro, AVO Domaine, El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro, Punch Champion

I'm never NOT in the mood for any of these.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rocky Patel Edge Corojo
Cusano 97 Corojo
Black Pearl Rojo
Gurkha Legend
Bolivar Belicoso Fino

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
CWS said:
Rocky Patel Edge Corojo
Cusano 97 Corojo
Black Pearl Rojo
Gurkha Legend
Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Nice list, i don't think i've ever had the rojo.

Mine would be -
Gurkha Legend
Gurkha Regent
Black Pearl Cobre
CAO Maduro
Ashton VSG
Rocky Patel SG & Edge

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ashton VSG
Edge Missile Maduro
DC Maximus Toro 4
Helix 652
Onyx Robusto

I've heard of those Legends. How do they smoke? Bold, full, smooth?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
One of the few cigars the actually stood up to the hype:

Their formula is simple: use a well-balanced blend of the highest grade Dominican long-leaf filler available, add a slightly spicy premium authentic Cameroon binder leaf, followed by a thick Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. The process however, is not so simple. Kaizad Hansotia of Gurkha Cigars holds the highest of standards, and expects perfection and excellence out of every cigar created. In order to achieve these high standards, the Legend must patiently undergo an extensive aging process of 8 long years. After all is said and done, this gorgeous, dense cigar delivers a powerful, rich bouquet of hearty flavors in a uniquely smooth mellow manner. Dark and oozing with oily goodness, the medium to full-bodied Gurkha Legend is a well filled, slow burning beauty that will demand your attention from start to finish.

Also very fond of the Class regent

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Poni said:
Nice list, i don't think i've ever had the rojo.

Mine would be -
Gurkha Legend
Gurkha Regent
Black Pearl Cobre
CAO Maduro
Ashton VSG
Rocky Patel SG & Edge
The Rojo is inexpensive nice bold cigar. I saw the rating and tied it in the super toro. Great. Its the cigar my buddys grab first from the humidor. I smoke habanos on the weekends and like something with flavor during the week that allows me to buy the Bolivars etc. VSG is nice and I have many a CAO in one of my boxes.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
CWS said:
One of the few cigars the actually stood up to the hype:

Their formula is simple: use a well-balanced blend of the highest grade Dominican long-leaf filler available, add a slightly spicy premium authentic Cameroon binder leaf, followed by a thick Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. The process however, is not so simple. Kaizad Hansotia of Gurkha Cigars holds the highest of standards, and expects perfection and excellence out of every cigar created. In order to achieve these high standards, the Legend must patiently undergo an extensive aging process of 8 long years. After all is said and done, this gorgeous, dense cigar delivers a powerful, rich bouquet of hearty flavors in a uniquely smooth mellow manner. Dark and oozing with oily goodness, the medium to full-bodied Gurkha Legend is a well filled, slow burning beauty that will demand your attention from start to finish.

Also very fond of the Class regent
Ok, you're either really good and therefore my hero, or that was a cut and paste. Neither of which deminishes the value of the information contained therein. Thank you. I will have to try one.