What's new

Your Favorite NC Experience

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have several experiences with NC's that I think about from time to time. My first cigar was an Ashton at a work party with friends and it got me started. That could easily be my best experience. But, I think my favorite NC experience was alone early in the am just me, a cup of coffee and a gifted cigar. I was gifted a Davidoff Grand Cru #2 and it was terrific. It must have been the cigar, the fact that I had the house all to myself and a great cup of coffee....but it was a terrific experience. Nothing special event wise but that cigar was the tastiest NC I had ever smoked.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have three:

first cigar I ever lit was a N/C Upmann Corona, years ago in my garage with my dad. Great experience.

Best regular N/C = PAM original release diplomatico smoked 2 years ago in the boundary waters of Minnesota while camping/canoeing. Wow

Best special N/C = Ashton VSG Estate Reserve. A friend bought the humidor & split one of the boxes of 50 with his friends. We all sat around smoking them & really enjoying the moment. It was great.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brown label Dunhill, 7 1/2 x 42, this is the Canary Island version. Playing a poker game at the Wooley Toad.

Boy, this started soo mellow caramel sprinkled w/ cinamon pushing it's way into creamy coffee while maintaining the cinamon giving hints of ginger. What a nice long finish this stick has. A very complex line of the brand, light starter for a newbie, but a strong finish interesting enough for seasoned smokers.

These were discontinued something like 6-8 yrs ago. I do know a place in town that has some, and a place in St. Cloud MN. that has them.

J

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every time I light up a maduro Chateau Fuente Royal Salute and sit back for about 3 hours of smoking pleasure...:starrylov

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I have several experiences with NC's that I think about from time to time. My first cigar was an Ashton at a work party with friends and it got me started. That could easily be my best experience. But, I think my favorite NC experience was alone early in the am just me, a cup of coffee and a gifted cigar. I was gifted a Davidoff Grand Cru #2 and it was terrific. It must have been the cigar, the fact that I had the house all to myself and a great cup of coffee....but it was a terrific experience. Nothing special event wise but that cigar was the tastiest NC I had ever smoked.

mines a similar situation. had the house to myself for the weekend so i sat out on the porch with a couple beers and an ashton vsg and watched the sunset over the lake. man if i was any more relaxed id have been dead. it was just so tranquil....:smile:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Favorite NC Experience
2003 Big Smoke Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas
My son and I are on our first joint cigar adventure. The first of many as it seems. After the frenzy of the show we look for a place at Mandalay to sit and enjoy one of our hard fought smokes. There were no seats anywhere when we came on a cigar club from Las Vegas that invited us to sit. We had bought one of the DVD Opus combos and decided we would both smoke our first Opus X. We had just begun to enjoy the cigar when a hand on my shoulder and the words "are you enjoying my cigar"? caused us to turn. Carlitos Fuente joined us for more than an hour discussing the merits of the show and his great cigar. A true gentleman and a great cigar. This was my favorite NC moment shared with my son.

View attachment 1000

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I have to say it was a gifted pack of Opus X and a few original release VSG's. It was the first time I tried either cigar and it just blew my sox off.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
My favorite NC experience was with my second Graycliff Expresso. It was a terrific cigar, one of the best NCs I'd ever smoked, full and complex. But what made it my favorite experience was I was out to dinner with my Dad for his 69th Birthday, and the first time I'd ever smoked with him. It was also his first Cuban cigar experience, as I brought along a '98 Party 8-9-8 NV for him to smoke after dinner...a memory that will last forever.