What's new

Your favorite ''Oliva Serie'' of all time?

Your favorite ''Oliva Serie'' of all time?

• Oliva Serie G

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Oliva Serie G Maduro

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Oliva Serie O

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Oliva Serie O Maduro

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Oliva Serie V

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Oliva Serie V Maduro Toro

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Oliva Serie V Melanio

Votes: 46 30.7%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only one current production Oliva is worthy of my $$: Fresh V's -- in lance or short beli (haven't had a 4, but I imagine it to be close to those two for me.) Don't like 'em nearly as much after they've been sitting.

I will chase a couple out of production Olivas:
V-maddies from 08
Blue cloth
wouldn't mind finding a few Angel 100's in bottom of the coolers to see if they're still on this list
Always respect you opinion Dave!
Thanks

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Everyone's contribution have been greatly appreciated and entertaining so far
I do love the Oliva Serie V line very much
I'm smoking a $10. Oliva Serie V Melanio Churchill and it sucks compared to the Oliva Serie V's
Wherever you got the Melanio must have shat on it because I've had a couple boxes and each one was extremely good and flawless in construction. Tons of cinnamon and spices with a smooth finish. It's easily the tops for the Oliva line.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm smoking a $10. Oliva Serie V Melanio Churchill and it sucks compared to the Oliva Serie V's
Wherever you got the Melanio must have shat on it because I've had a couple boxes and each one was extremely good and flawless in construction. Tons of cinnamon and spices with a smooth finish. It's easily the tops for the Oliva line.
FWIW I enjoy the regular V line a lot more than the Melanio.

TapaDeezNuts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure it was my fault in smoking it to soon and not giving it enough rest and judging it to soon, will get some more and let them rest this time, what size was your favorite?
Thanks

David C. Serna

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
2005 Oliva Master Blends 2 LE Churchill. This is my last one. Eight years old and better that ever. Plenty of pepper and cedar on the retrohale. Mild dried fruit and pleasantly btter espresso, roasted nuts, and charred steak all come together overlapping, then fading various combinations of each come in and out between puffs. Smoking very slowly as the nuances demand my attention. Been about three years since I decided to sit down and smole my last one. Might have gotten even better with more age. I hadn't expected this cigar to develop so well!

Anybody else let one of these age to this point? What are your thoughts? I'm in heaven. Unexpected heaven!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought three boxes of the Serie "O" Maduro in robusto... gonna make some awesome wedding favors, and whatever ones that don't get taken I'll smoke on our anniversary.Gonna be hard keeping them around in the humidor. :)

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
2005 Oliva Master Blends 2 LE Churchill. This is my last one. Eight years old and better that ever. Plenty of pepper and cedar on the retrohale. Mild dried fruit and pleasantly btter espresso, roasted nuts, and charred steak all come together overlapping, then fading various combinations of each come in and out between puffs. Smoking very slowly as the nuances demand my attention. Been about three years since I decided to sit down and smole my last one. Might have gotten even better with more age. I hadn't expected this cigar to develop so well!

Anybody else let one of these age to this point? What are your thoughts? I'm in heaven. Unexpected heaven!
I have one Torpedo. Been waiting for a reason to smoke it. (Don't know why) the time will be soon I think

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
The 2013 V maduro, came out in December, is fantastic. The best one since 2009 IMHO. They can still be had for cheap, 55-75 for a box of ten. It's the Robusto extra size, 5x54, a little thick but darn good, and they burn forever.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The 2013 V maduro, came out in December, is fantastic. The best one since 2009 IMHO. They can still be had for cheap, 55-75 for a box of ten. It's the Robusto extra size, 5x54, a little thick but darn good, and they burn forever.
Hadn't heard it was out. Have they finally dumped the SA wrapper? I'm milking the last of my 2008's (last two boxes, I think)....pining for the day when they go back to a CBL.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Hadn't heard it was out. Have they finally dumped the SA wrapper? I'm milking the last of my 2008's (last two boxes, I think)....pining for the day when they go back to a CBL.
No, they're still using the sa, unfortunately, this one is better than the others though, worth picking up. Lots of chocolate and coffee flavors, this is sa done right. I'm with you, if they ever go back to CBL, it'll be multiple box purchases.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only smoked the g and the o. I was smoking the robusto G almost daily.
I've been dying to try a lancero v but my local b&m doesn't have em and I haven't saved enough green to make a worthwhile purchase of smokes
Why not buy it on line for half the price and now your set with having the money? only $5.64 a stick

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Interesting to see no one voted for the g yet. I got turned off oliva for a long time because the first few I had were all series g, and I'm not a fan. Only recently have I found the splendor of the V.