What's new

Your favorite vitola

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I answer this question differently every time. Honestly, I don't have one. It all comes down to mood and environment. Variety is the spice of life!

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I'm a robust guy first, and for most any stick I smoke.

If it's something I know I really like (or a b&m pickup I really THINK I'll like)- toro

Then a shorter, fatter torpedo is always good. Like 5 x 54. I really like deisel UC's so I'm thinking that size.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I am enjoying lanceros a lot lately. I usually prefer coronas, corona gordas and lonsdales. I've gone away from the bigger RG recently. Some of those do have a lot of flavor though.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I guess my favorites would be Lonsdale and then Toro. Could be that Toro seems to be the size most often available to me so I smoke alot of them. Honestly though, any will do.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
With a few notable exceptions, I generally prefer my cigars to be between 40 and 48 RG. PC's have their place, as do churches. I also generally prefer a regular rounded head and shoulder vice a figurado. That said....just in the last 48 hours I had a T52 DC and a Tat Unico that were both outstanding.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting how diverse the choices are here and how passionate many are regarding their preferred vitola. Three months ago all I knew was big and small cigars, now I'm using terms like "vitola". Lance's and Corona Gorda's appear to be the two dominant sizes so far.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
No belicoso love???
Enjoyed a lancero smoke but not the experience. Tat black from the bro Cody one of my first and few lances. The smoke was great holding it in my hand and mouth was not. Maybe takes getting use to. Also had my first "this is better in the other size" with the osok. The smaller RG 46 or 48 I believe was a better smoke than the same blend in the larger rg which was probably 60. Don't typically enjoy smaller than a corona because I usually sit to smoke because I have the time ...I'd rather not light up 3 or 4 sticks to fill the time. I think I enjoy bellicosos the most. Lol that IS a vitola right? Monte2 and p2 etc.

is there a technical difference in torpedo and belicoso?