What's new

Your Favorite Weapon Set up for MW2

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I don't think this will mirror the other thread as I just want to know what your favorite weapon and weapon combo for Modern Warfare 2. I find this game fustrating at times because you run aout of ammo way to fast.
So please share your best!
My X-box live name is "neo41te"..... Tag to be determined at a later time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What level unlocks the mythril armour of doom?!

I have been using the scar with different sites to comets challanges and regular handgun (trying to get tactical knife) and throwing knife in place of grenade, throwing knife equals lots of fun! If you play pc my steam is Endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hardcore = M4 with red dot, sleight of hand, cold blooded, and steady aim. Secondary = .45 Equip = Semtex and Flash grenade

Non-Hardcore = P90 with red dot, sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim. Secondary = .45 Equip = Semtex and Flash grenade

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I use my +4 Great sword of Fire and my Mithril armor of doom.
:bigeyes:
Thanks Frodo!!!...funny thing is I watched the Trilogy extended version with my youngest son all last week. first time he's seen it and it still doesn't disapoint! Can't wait for Jackson to release "The Hobbit".

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Last weekend I unlocked the add-on knife for the revolver. If you combine that with the extra speed perk, and the extended knife one you turn into this superfast stabbing machine, its insane.

I have one setup thats a akimbo P90s with silencer and FMJ or something. Its a spray and pray kind of thing.

Maybe we should put BOTL as our clan tag? I have some guys that I play with every so often and we arrange via e-mail to get on wednesday nights at 9PM. We could do a night like that for BOTL if people wanted.
Just have to arrange a list and add everyone whos down to play to your friends.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Maybe we should put BOTL as our clan tag? I have some guys that I play with every so often and we arrange via e-mail to get on wednesday nights at 9PM. We could do a night like that for BOTL if people wanted.
Just have to arrange a list and add everyone whos down to play to your friends.
Great Idea......I already made this my Clan Tag so everyone who wants too please do!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
3 Main classes:
Silenced Tar, pp2000, Claymore, Scavenger Pro, Cold-Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro

Silenced WA200, pp2000, Claymore, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro

Silenced M21 EBR, pp2000, Tactical Insertion, Scavenger Pro, Cold-Blooded Pro, Steady Aim Pro

I have some classes where I annoy people like Akimbo Model 1887's, or Throwing Knives or something, but I'd rather just get 2 nukes in 1 game =D

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Well, I'm still only lvl 42, but so far my favorites are the M16 and the P90 (same as MW1).

For weapon addd-ons I usually do FMJ and Rapid Fire via Bling for the P90, and for the M16 I Bling out with the Grenade launcher and FMJ.

For perks it varries, I love Commando and the speed perk (once I get my knife attachment for my .44 I'll be a stabbin' machine!). The perk that makes you invisible to everything is awesome.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
This reminds me, though--I often get ONE SHOTTED by people, and I can't figure out how--it's not a sniper. I'm thinking it's an M16 (3-shot burst), maybe with FMJ and Stopping Power? What do you guys think?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Nate, yeah, it's probably the M16 with stopping power, and potentially FMJ. If the bullets are sparking when they hit stuff, I believe that's the FMJ perk, btw.

The M16 is a killing machine for sure. I'm partial to my P90, the TMP and the WA2000 silenced.