What's new

Your first cigar experience? What cigar? How old? Etc

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Kids played outside, and if you were a fat kid, it was no from FAST FOOD, it was because you had a metabolic problem. BAD JEANS.
Thats why i always grew up wearing shorts. I knew it! #boycottdenim

And my first cigar was one from Alley Catz in Monterey CA when i was 18. It was infused with cognac i think. I don't remember it much tho.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thats why i always grew up wearing shorts. I knew it! #boycottdenim

And my first cigar was one from Alley Catz in Monterey CA when i was 18. It was infused with cognac i think. I don't remember it much tho.

Funny you don't know the difference between Blue Jeans, denim, and your personal jeans that you inherited from you family. Maybe it it time to go to Google for assistance.

Some people have metabolic disorders that even diet can fix, weight loss in those poor souls, is to fix the metabolic disorder.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Funny you don't know the difference between Blue Jeans, denim, and your personal jeans that you inherited from you family. Maybe it it time to go to Google for assistance.

Some people have metabolic disorders that even diet can fix, weight loss in those poor souls, is to fix the metabolic disorder.
Funny you don't know that the inherited ones are spelled "genes". ;)

Maybe time for "Spelling Google"?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some people like to play the part of the spelling & grammar police, if they were really good at it they would be getting paid big buck, and be called senior editors, or managing editors.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Some people like to play the part of the spelling & grammar police, if they were really good at it they would be getting paid big buck, and be called senior editors, or managing editors.
You can be really good at something, and still not want to do it for a living. ;):ROFLMAO: Must be in the jeans.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
If there were actual grammar police around here, we'd see a few folks locked up as repeat offenders. There have been several times I have had to bust out Google Translate, while reading posts on here.

Btw, my memory sucks, but I'm pretty sure my first cigar was a standard issue Swisher Sweet, before the flavored crap came out. The blunt size, minus the extra filling. I remember smoking the cigarillo sized ones, all the time, during tech training. A buddy and I would hit the tobacco store, in Wichita Falls, and kick back with a cigar.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You can be really good at something, and still not want to do it for a living. ;):ROFLMAO: Must be in the jeans.

The nice thing is being in a position not having to work, but working by choice at something you like is getting up to being happy to go to work.

I never did well english in school, think it was my worst subject, but some how even with that handicap retired at a young age.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:cigar: I’m just sitting back smoking enjoying this whole thread. :ROFLMAO:
CC4AF0BE-A678-47D1-831B-ACAB9006A40D.jpeg
These. My grandfather, who turned 95 in February, has been smoking these since he came back from the Korean War. He is one of the reasons I started smoking cigars. He always had one chewing on it or smoking it. So when I was about 12 i asked for one and he said sure here you go. I had the sense not to inhale and it was all downhill from there.
On my 18th birthday, in 2000, I went to the local B&M, I still buy smokes from him to this day and have a lifetime locker there, and bought some Macanudo and baccarat cigars. I went to my dads house and he broke out 2 Cuban perfectos that were perfectly rolled and amazing! It was paired with a 20 or 30 year old cognac. I remember thinking the cigar is great but I don’t know about the cognac. Lol. We sat on the back porch smoking and drinking. It was a great day. That was one of the last times he could smoke. He had a brain aneurism shortly there after and could / can no longer smoke due to the stints and concern for his brain. But I got that memory at least. Been smoking ever since.

Last edited: